SIX

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, this is my house." Said Sehun to Baekhyun. While Baekhyun panted since he carried his bags. His bags are too heavy. Sehun not help him to carry his bags.

 

"At least you should help me kiddo!" Yelled Baekhyun to Sehun. 

 

"Wait a minute, you are my slave right? So, why should i help you? And stop calling me kiddo. You should call me sir, shortie!" Sehun says. 

 

Baekhyun want to protest but he can't since he is the slave. So, he just pouted and not even looking at Sehun.

 

"Hey! Stop st-" Sehun's words were cut by his phone. Someone is calling him. 

 

"You mean right now? Huh, okay." Sehun is talking with Kai at his phone. Its about their company.

 

"Hey, Shortie! I have to go. Urgent. You sit at here. And don't go anywhere. Just sit at here. I repeat, just sit at here!" Sehun said louder than before. 

 

"No need to repeat. You think I'm deaf." Replied Baekhyun with annoyed face.

 

Sehun quickly go to his car and just ignore Baekhyun. While Baekhyun is so bored right now. Suddenly, Baekhyun had an idea. He smirked.

 

"You think I will listen to you huh Kiddo." Said Baekhyun to himself. Baekhyun want to explore Sehun house. Sehun is too big but Baekhyun can't find a maid. It makes Baekhyun felt weird. Sehun don't have maids. At least one.

 

He went to upstair. His mission is to find Sehun's room. Sehun must be saving a lot of things there. So, Baekhyun wanna know it.

 

Suddenly he found a room. It's quiet big. And without hesitation Baekhyun opened the door. It's true. This room is Sehun's room. 

The things at Sehun's room at neatly arranged. Baekhyun jumped on Sehun's bed. 

 

Sehun smell so nice. It make Baekhyun addicted to Sehun's smell. Its so comfort. Finally Baekhyun fell asleep on Sehun's bed.

 

Unfortunately, Sehun has back from meeting. He search Baekhyun everywhere. He called Baekhyun and of course Baekhyun won't answer it because he is a having sweet dream right now. 

 

Sehun went to his bedroom and he found that Baekhyun sleeping soundly on his bed. It makes Sehun mad to Baekhyun.

 

"Baekhyun!! Wake up!" Sehun yelled at Baekhyun loudly. And Baekhyun quickly wake up from his sleep and stand straightly in front Sehun.

 

"Yes sir!" Said Baekhyun loudly. He is looking at Sehun while Sehun send a death glare to him. Baekhyun felt so scare because of Sehun's angry face. 

 

"What are you doing here! I told you to sit on the couch only right? Why are you so stubborn?" Sehun frust with Baekhyun. 

 

"I-I ju-j" Baekhyun can't speak clearly since he is too scare with Sehun. 

 

"Forget it shortie! I want you to wear this." Said Sehun and Sehun show to Baekhyun a maid dress. It is a female maid dress okay! 

 

"A-Are y-you crazy! Hey! I'm a guy okay! Why should i wear this kind of dress?!" Baekhyun won't wear it. Never ever!

 

"Wear!" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter