TWENTY THREE

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun looks at Baekhyun at his side who is now watching outside. Sehun is driving his car right now. He knows, Baekhyun still can't forget of what had been happened before. Sehun remind himself to knock the door before he go inside Baekhyun's room. But, Baekhyun is a man too. So its okay to watch him like that. He are not fully . Sehun blushed when he imagine Baekhyun's body. Seriously, Baekhyun has a nice body. What it would feel if he touch that body? His skin looks so soft. It was a lie if Sehun don't want to touch it.
He should stop his imagination before its going wild. He don't want to have a dirty thought with Baekhyun.
After a few minutes, they arrived at their destination. Baekhyun looks at the place weirdly. Sehun parked his car at the parking lot. There are now at a park that Sehun and Chanyeol had a fight before.
"Is it here? Our d-date?" Baekhyun asks weirdly. What the? He expect something more from Sehun but he just bring Baekhyun to a park for a date? Sehun is not a romantic guy. Baekhyun sighed.
"Yup! Don't expect something more." Sehun chuckled as he see Baekhyun's digusting face. "Come here." Sehun directed Baekhyun. Sehun put a blanket on a grass that he has brought. Sehun sit on it and patted a place beside him, asks Baekhyun to sit. He smiles at Baekhyun.
It was a nice view. Even Sehun just bring him to a park, but the view is really beautiful. Baekhyun can see a lot of stars and a beautiful moon. The only light source for them is only a streetlight. Sehun take 2 bottles of wine from the basket. He takes 2 glassess too.
"Seriously, you bring this too?" Baekhyun asks. He don't even know that Sehun had prepared this for their date.
"Yes! Why? You don't want to drink this?" Sehun asks Baekhyun.
"I can get drunk easily. But since you have bring this so i will drink it." Baekhyun looks at the stars instead of Sehun's face.
Sehun also watch the beautiful stars. Sehun loves to watch the stars when he was a child with his brother, Luhan. But after he busy with his study life and work, he don't have time to watch the stars. But today, he can enjoy it.
"You know, i really love stars. I like to watch it before. We can forget all of our problem when we take time to watch the stars." Sehun smiled while talking to Baekhyun.
Baekhyun look at Sehun. Sehun is now enjoying the scenery of the stars. Baekhyun took his time to look at Sehun because his beautiful thing that he like to watch these day is Sehun face. Sehun don't realise that Baekhyun is staring at him.
Sehun looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun startled as Sehun suddenly turn his face at him. Their eyes meet for long time. They don't talk but just staring at each other. Sehun realised it. So, he looks away. Baekhyun slightly blushed.
To make the awkward moment dissappear, Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter