EIGHTEEN

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun felt so warm and comfortable right now. He don't want to get up. He just want to sleep. He felt a muscular arm on his waist. Right now his face was at someone bare chest. Baekhyun snuggle closely to that chest. Baekhyun breath in. He love this scent. The smell of... Wait! Bare chest?!! Who's beside me right now?!
Baekhyun quickly opened his eyes. His eyes meet a bare chest of... Who? Baekhyun tilted his head to see who is the owner of this bare chest. OH MY GOD!!
So, the owner of this bare chest is Sehun?! ing Sehun! Oh ! Did he tried to me?!
As Baekhyun realised from his thought, he felt so angry and mad at Sehun. "ert!" Baekhyun yelled loudly. He hits Sehun chest repeatedly and it makes Sehun wake up and groaned in pain.
Baekhyun was so angry so he pushed Sehun using all of his strength. Dum! Sehun fall on the floor because of Baekhyun.
"Auch!" Sehun groaned in pain. Really? What's wrong with this shortie?
"Hey! What's wrong?!" Sehun tried to stand up and look at Baekhyun. His shoulder was in pain.
"Did you trying to me again?! (if u read this story from the first chap, then u know what Baek's mean 😉)." Baekhyun yelled at Sehun loudly. How could he sleep on his bed.
"Hey! Already forgot what i said? You are not my type! I don't even want to you!" Sehun said with his disgusting face.
"Then what did you do on my bed? Why did you sleep with me?!!!" This time Baekhyun really raised his voice. And Sehun had to close his ears using his two hands.
"What's wrong with you?! Did you forgot that you had a fever lastnight? And i am the one who take care of you! Well, i took off my shirt because it was too hot lastnight. No air conditioner. So i had to take off my shirt. See. I don't take off your shirt. Why did you say that i want to you? You are stupid." Sehun take a deep breath. Baekhyun really tease his patient.
Baekhyun tries to remember what happened lastnight. Yes! I had a fever. And Sehun sleep beside me because i am so cold. Baekhyun look down. Realise that it was his fault. "Sorry." Baekhyun smiled nervously. He strached the back of his neck.
"Like what you see?" Sehun smirked. He realise that Baekhyun had been staring at his body for the most of the time.
Baekhyun blushed. Stupid eyes! Don't look at his body. Damn! Sehun and his perfect body. That abs. Ohhh! How much i want to carressing it with my beautiful fingers. I should feel his abs first before i pushed him. Stop it Baek! Behave! "I hate you!" Baekhyun look away. Don't want to get caught again.
Sehun chuckled. "I think that you feel better now. And you have recover from fever. If not how can you push me before." Sehun don't want to get angry on this early morning.
Baekhyun grinned like an idiot. Suddenly Baekhyun's phone rang. Baekhyun quickly searched for his phone and ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter