TWENTY

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun realised that Sehun had been staring at him all the time. He was cleaning the mess that he had done after he make a pancake for Sehun. Sehun was eating that pancake while staring at him. After that kiss moment yesterday, Baekhyun choose not get out from his room. Since Sehun have to go work today, Baekhyun had to make a breakfast for him. And he also has to go to a cooking class today.
Baekhyun can't do his works as Sehun kept staring at him. He feel awkward to Sehun because of the kiss and he has fall in love with Sehun. Baekhyun turned to face Sehun.
"Is there something wrong with me?" Baekhyun bravely asks. He don't like it when Sehun just staring at him.
"No." Sehun answers shortly but still staring at Baekhyun. Baekhyun blushed as he watched into Sehun's eyes.
"But why did you staring at me all the time? I can't do my work if you kept staring at me." Baekhyun sighed and continue his works.
"Why? Did you feel nervous when i stare at you? Or... You can't get over of our first kiss?" Sehun smirked playfully.
Hearing the word kiss make Baekhyun blushed hardly. He still remember the moment Sehun's lips was on him. He just want Sehun to kiss him again because he already addicted to Sehun's lips.
"W-what?! No!" Baekhyun watched Sehun nervously.
"Ermm... Did you want me to give you a good morning kiss?" Sehun tease Baekhyun as he see that petite man blushed hardly.
Yes! Just kiss me hardly! Baekhyun says inside. But of course he won't ask Sehun to kiss him eventhough he miss that lips already. He have to show to Sehun that he don't want it.
"My lips are not for you!" Baekhyun huffed loudly. But he just acting. He was screaming inside, asking Sehun to kiss him.
Sehun chuckled. "But why did yesterday you don't push me when i kiss you? Its clearly show that you like it."
Baekhyun went to Sehun with his angry face. To Sehun it was cute. "Its because you kiss me and i was too shock! Don't remind me of that stupid moment!" Baekhyun angrily warned Sehun. But Sehun just laughed loudly.
"You are so cute when you angry." Sehun laughed again. Baekhyun blushed again. Sehun is so mean. He likes to make Baekhyun blush. He hate this.
"I need to tell something." Sehun broke the silence.
"What?" Baekhyun asks curiously.
"I want you to stop joining cooking class." Sehun says sternly.
Baekhyun can't believe Sehun's words. He was the one who force him to join cooking class. But now he told him to quit that class. "What?! But why? I don't want to quit. I know that i don't like your idea before, but now i am okay with that class. And i want to learn cooking."
"Because i don't like him. Can you just lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter