TWENTY FIVE

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The police will sue Sehun if they caught Sehun is now driving his car as fast as lightning. He don't want to slow down his car. Right now he just want to save Baekhyun. Who is the guy that dare to do like that to Baekhyun. Sehun gripped the steering tightly. He can't control his anger.
In a short time, he arrived at the cooking class. He get out from his car quickly. But what make him shocked is there was Chanyeol laying on the ground. He groaned in pain. His face covered with blood. His lips swollen. Sehun ran towards Chanyeol quickly.
"Hey, what happen?" sehun asks to Chanyeol worriedly. Eventhough he hates Chanyeol for being close to Baekhyun, but he still have a mercy towards this man.
"They take Baekhyun away. G-go s-save him." Chanyeol says in pain. Sehun sighed. Who are they? how can he save Baekhyun? He don't even know that guy.
"Who are they?" Sehun asks worriedly.
"I-I don't k-know."
Sehun sighed. "Lets go to the hospital. You need to be treated by a doctor." Sehun helps Chanyeol to stand.


______________________________________


Sehun take a deep breath. He is now sitting on the bench at a hospital outside of Chanyeol's room. He had no idea on how he can find Baekhyun. He won't forgive himself if something bad happen to Baekhyun. Sehun rubbed his face tiredly.
Suddenly, Sehun's phone rang. Signalling someone is calling him. Sehun take a look at his phone. It was from Baekhyun. Sehun eyes wide open. Finally Baekhyun call him.
"Baekhyun! Where are you? Are you okay?! I am so scared if something bad happen to you. Just tell me-" Sehun can't finished his words as the other interrupted him.
"Wow! You really worry about him? Are you guys a loving couple?" Sehun hears an unfamiliar voice. Its not Baekhyun. He was laughing evilly to Sehun.
Sehun stand up. He breath heavil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter