THIRTEEN

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun and Baekhyun eat in silence. No one can form a word right now. Baekhyun is still awkward with that moment. Sehun really driving him crazy. He can't fall for Sehun. Sehun is just like a kid and jerk. Sehun is not his taste.
"What are you thinking about?" Asked Sehun. He is weird with Baekhyun. Usually Baekhyun will talk or nagging a lot. But now he is just eating in silence.
"Nothing. Why?" Baekhyun raised his left eyebrow. Why did Sehun ask him that question.
"Well, you use to talk a lot. But now, what happen?"
"You will angry if i talk too much right? Stupid. If i'm not talk, you will get angry too?" Baekhyun asked in annoyance.
"Its hard to talk with you. You are weird. Just like a girl." Sehun rolled his eyes and get up from his chair.
"Don't forget to clean up the table." Ordered Sehun and make his way to his room.
"Stupid kiddo. You are the one who is weird." Baekhyun sighed. Quickly clean the mess.


______________________________________


Baekhyun struggling to cut the onion. He tries so hard not to cry. But he can't. He cries... A lot.
Chanyeol came to Baekhyun and he laughed just by looking at Baekhyun's behaviour. It was cute.
"Are you okay?" Chanyeol easily asked.
"Just by looking at this face do you think i'm okay?" Baekhyun asked back.
Chanyeol chuckled. "Here, let me help you." Chanyeol smiled and help Baekhyun to cut the onion.
"Your cooking skill are better than before you know. I'm proud of you." Chanyeol give a sweet smile and take a glance to Baekhyun.
Baekhyun blushed a little and smile. Chanyeol is kind and sweet not like that stupid kiddo. "Thanks."
"I am so curious. Why did you join this cooking class. Usually its only woman that join and there was a little of man that would join this. And you are still young." Chanyeol asked on curiousity.
"Err... Its because... I just... I like cooking actually. So i wanna learn it." Baekhyun tries to act normal and smile. Its insane if he said that he life with a lion and that lion force him to join this class.
"Wow... Interesting!" Chanyeol said happily. He never met someone like Baekhyun. Usually a man is not interested in cooking class.
Baekhyun chuckle. "Hey, can we be... Friend? Like a close friend maybe?" Chanyeol asked. He give a big smile to Baekhyun. He really wanna get close to Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter