TWENTY ONE

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun can't give full attention in cooking class. He still can't forget about Sehun's lips. He wants Sehun to kiss him all the time. He won't never get enough of Sehun's lips. He realise that he was madly in love with Sehun. He never expecting this to happen. Sehun, a guy that he really hate. A jerk and stupid rich guy. But, that guy is the one that he love.
"Okay, you may start now." Baekhyun startled at Chanyeol deep voice. He don't get what Chanyeol has explained before. Seeing the others make a preparation to cook, Baekhyun quickly followed them. But he don't know what he should do. So, he just take onion to cut it.
"No! Its not like that. Let me show it to you." Chanyeol take the onion from Baekhyun and show him the correct way to cut it.
"Like this." Baekhyun nodded and smiled like idiot. What's wrong with him. Why is it too hard to give  full attention in class today?
"Are you okay, Baekhyun? Its look like something happen to you. Seem like you don't give attention before." Chanyeol realised that Baekhyun are not listening to his explaination before. He knows because he always staring at him all the time.
"Y-yes. I don't get it. So sorry about that. But there's nothing happened to me." Baekhyun smiles at him nervously. How can he should tell Chanyeol that he can't concentrate in class since he can't get over of Sehun kiss.
"Its okay. You can asks me for further explaination. I will help you." Chanyeol smiles. He helped Baekhyun with his works and explain to him again. After the explaination, he watch Baekhyun already get of what he has told him.
"Hey, can i ask you something?" Chanyeol asks while helping Baekhyun.
"Sure? What is it?" Baekhyun stop his works and focus on Chanyeol.
"What is your relationship with Sehun?" Chanyeol bravely asks. To say that he don't expect something from Sehun is stupid. Seeing Sehun get angry when he close to Baekhyun clearly show that Sehun is jealous.
Baekhyun don't know what he should say. It was Sehun fault. Stupid Sehun! Baekhyun mentally cursed Sehun. "W-we are j-just a friend you know." Baekhyun laughed nervously.
"Really? But why did he get angry yesterday? It seems like he was... Jealous." Chanyeol says his o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter