NINETEEN

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun stare at Chanyeol angrily. He is now carressing Baekhyun's slender and beautiful fingers. Even Sehun don't do like that to Baekhyun's fingers. He should know his limit. He know Baekhyun first before Chanyeol know Baekhyun.
Chanyeol keep praising Baekhyun on having a beautiful fingers. I am so done with you!
Sehun banged his hands over the table loudly as he stood up abruptly. "Stop it!" Sehun yelled at Chanyeol harshly and stare at him angrily.
Chanyeol and Baekhyun startled by Sehun's action. Both of them had no idea of what happening to Sehun.
"S-sehun, why?" Baekhyun bravely asks him. Sehun is so scary.
"You! Don't you ever think of being close to him! Because it won't happen! I know him first before you! The most important is HE IS MINE!" Sehun can't control it. Yes! He is jealous. He don't care of people staring at him weirdly.
Baekhyun can't believe on Sehun's words. What happen to Sehun? Why did he say that i'm his? Baekhyun watched Sehun face that turned red from controlling his anger.
"Listen, You. Are. Mine! Keep it in your mind! Lets go!" Sehun grabbed Baekhyun's wrist, force him to stand up.
"But-" Baekhyun can't finish his words as he saw Sehun stare. Sooo scary. Its not soft hearted Sehun that Baekhyun know.
"Hey, what's wrong with you?!" Chanyeol yelled at Sehun as he see Sehun grab Baekhyun wrist harshly.
"Don't ing care about us! Mind your own bussiness!" With that Sehun and Baekhyun left Chanyeol there alone with his angry feeling towards Sehun. He watched them with full of hate.
"What?!" Chanyeol yelled at the crowded people who have watched the entire fight scene between him and Sehun.
As they were in the car, Baekhyun is not brave enough to discuss with Sehun about that incident. So, he just stay silent on their way to their house.
When they arrived, Sehun entered his house without a word. Baekhyun was fast enough to catch Sehun. He need to discuss with him.
"Sehun! Wait!" Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's arm. He wants Sehun's explaination.
Sehun look at him with his poker face. He is not in the mood of talk. "Now, explain to me. Why did you do that to Chanyeol? You almost tell him my biggest secret." Baekhyun look int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter