TWELVE

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stay silent in the car. There was an awkward moment between two of them. Baekhyun touch his cheek and remembered the moment Sehun his cheek.
"You wanna have another ? Or maybe it could be a kiss?" Ask Sehun playfully.
"Stupid! Who's permission that you got to my cheek huh?!" Baekhyun blushed at the tought that Sehun could kiss him.
Sehun laughed loudly. He is so happy because he make Baekhyun blushed. Baekhyun is cute. That what was he thought about this boy.
"Hey, look there was another residue of ice cream on your lips!" Said Sehun loudly while pointing on Baekhyun's lips. Baekhyun startled and quickly touch his lips. Sehun smiled while driving.
"Ouh, did you want me.... To kiss you maybe. Believe me, i would make your lips clean!" Sehun said teasingly.
Baekhyun open wide his eyes. He is angry with Sehun. "Yah!! Don't you dare to do that!" Baekhyun screamed loudly while Sehun just laughed happily until tears came out from his eyes.
Baekhyun pulled Sehun hair angrily to show how much that he hate Sehun. "Crazy ert!" Baekhyun screamed while pulling Sehun's hair.
"Okay! I'm sorry! Please stop! Unless you want to die and you won't have with me!" Sehun ordered Baekhyun to stop. But there was a word that make Baekhyun more angry.
"Stupid!!" Baekhyun hit Sehun arm. And he prevent his eyes from looking at Sehun. Sehun would see that he is blushing madly right now.
"Ouch! It hurts you know." Sehun his arm. He tried to look at Baekhyun but he just look at window. Sehun never been so happy like this. Its been a while he laughed crazily like this. Baekhyun really make him feel so happy.


______________________________________

 

Baekhyun quickly ran into his room as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter