SEVENTEEN

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hugging and goodbye session with Luhan, Sehun choose to watch some movie. Its day off. No need to sleep early for tomorrow works. His cousin, Jongin will help him.
Baekhyun also want to join Sehun watching movie. Usually it was Baekhyun only who love to watch movie at night and wake up late for tomorrow morning.
Baekhyun still remember Luhan's words. Which is to seduce his dongsaeng. He is not in love with Sehun. Why would he? Sehun is jerk and stupid. He hate him. But... Sehun is handsome and hot. He loved it when he see Sehun smile. The beautiful things ever. Sometimes Sehun is kind and gentle. Maybe its because of him for being stubborn. But should he seduce him?
"Did you want to watch movie or just staring at me for the whole time?" Sehun glared at Baekhyun. Then he smirked as he see Baekhyun is blushing. He love seeing this petite man when he blush. Its beautiful.
"O-of course i want to watch movie stupid!" Baekhyun avoided his eyes to look at Sehun by focusing on the movie. Sehun chuckled.
They watch movie until the end but maybe not. Baekhyun was sleeping at the middle of the movie. That's why it was too quiet.
Sehun watched Baekhyun sleep. The sleeping beauty. Sehun leaned closer to Baekhyun and close the gap between them. Sehun eyeing every inch of Baekhyun's face. From his
eyes, nose, lips... Those lips. His cute lips. Why did Sehun felt the urge to kiss that lips?
Sehun kissed his two fingers and lightly tapping on Baekhyun's lips. It just like kissing right? Sehun blushed of what he had done. Stop it Sehun! Sehun talk to himself.
Baekhyun shouldn't sleep at here. Without thinking, Sehun carefully lift Baekhyun up and carry him like a bridal style. He don't want to make Baekhyun wake up.
As reached Baekhyun's room, he carefully put Baekhyun on the bed. Sehun smiled at the figure of sleeping Baekhyun. Sehun caressed Baekhyun's cheek. Feeling his soft skin. He pulled his blanket. "Goodnight, Shortie." Sehun says in a low voice.


______________________________________


Sehun yawned and streched his body as he wake up in the late morning. He take a look at his clock. Its already 11 a.m. It was his first time to wake up at this time. Sehun went to the bathroom to take a shower.
Once he was done, Sehun went to downstair. He really hope that Baekhyun has make a breakfast for him. He was so hungry right now. But he can't find Baekhyun. Is Baekhyun haven't wake up yet.
Sehun went back to the upstair to check at Baekhyun. Sehun opened the Baekhyun's bedroom door to find Baekhyun. And yes! There was Baekhyun. But he still sleeping with his blanket covering him.
Sehun approaches Baekhyun and take a sit beside him. Baekhyun was sleeping soundly. "Baekhyun, wake up!" Sehun says. Trying to wake Baekhyun.
But there was no reaction from Baekhyun. "Hey! Shortie! Wake up!" Sehun pulled Baekhyun blanket. Revealling his tiny body. Baekhyun was shivering. Sehun shakes Baekhyun's arm.
But there still no response from him. Something happen to him? Why did he don't move even a bit? Sehun asked to himself. Why did Baekhyun was shivering. Sehun put his palm on Baekhyun's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter