FOURTEEN

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Who is he?" Asked Sehun as they entered the house.
Baekhyun felt like he wanna slap Sehun right now. From what he have heard, Chanyeol already introduce himself before.
"Are you deaf? He already introduce himself right?" Baekhyun watched Sehun with a disgusting look.
"What are your relationship with him?" Sehun wanted to know that.
"He is just my friend. He is a teacher of my cooking class. We are friend. That's all not more than that. Satisfied now?" Baekhyun explained everything. Don't want to have a fight with Sehun.
"Ok. Fine. But why did you lie to him? Why did you didn't tell him the truth? You are my slave. Remember it." Sehun remind Baekhyun that he is just Sehun's slave.
"What?! Are you crazy? How can i tell him that i was your slave. Nonsense! I would never tell him that i was your slave." It was really embrassing if Chanyeol know that he is just Sehun slave.
"If you don't want to tell him, then i will." Sehun said.
Baekhyun stopped as he heard what Sehun said. No way!
"No! Don't tell him! Please! I'm begging you. Can you keep this as a secret? Please help me..." Baekhyun pouted. He is trying to persuade Sehun for not telling Chanyeol the truth.
"Why i can't?!" Sehun trying his best not to show that he is jealous. Yes, he is jealous with Chanyeol. Baekhyun is not fair, the way he treat Chanyeol are not same when he treat Sehun.
"B-because i don't want... Erm... I. Baekhyun can't form a word. Still shock when Sehun yelled at him.
"What?" Sehun ask again.
"B-because it was so embrassing if he know that i am your slave." Baekhyun look down. He is not brave enough to look at Sehun.
"Whatever. I will tell him!" Sehun just wanna tell Chanyeol that Baekhyun is his. He is not allowed to take Baekhyun from him. He don't like when Chanyeol being so close with Baekhyun.
"Nooo!!!!! Please don't!!" Baekhyun cried. He hold Sehun's arm tightly. He show his puppy eyes to Sehun.
"Yes, I will tell him." Sehun said again.
"No! Pleasee! I will do anything. Just tell me what you want. Just don't tell him please." Baekhyun pleaded again.
"Ugh! Fine! Are you sure that you will do anything." Seriously Baekhyun. He will do anything just for Chanyeol. Sehun don't know why he kept jealous of that man.
"Of course yes! Just tell me what you want." He will do anything. Sehun is so mean. How could he.
"Okay. Lets have then. I'm hor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter