TEN

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun thinks that he has the most ugly face right now. He is totally mad with Sehun. How could Sehun had an idea to send him to a cooking class. 

"You think that you are cute with that face?" Asking Sehun. He tried to hide his smile from Baekhyun. Baekhyun is cute with that face. But Sehun won't admit it for sure.

They are now inside Sehun's car. Today is the day that Baekhyun has to start his cooking class. 

"Just shut your mouth! I don't want to talk with a person who had ruined my life!" Yelled Baekhyun. He's not even looking at Sehun. 

"Woo... Calm down Shortie. I do this for you okay. I am not ruining your life but i save your life." Replied Sehun. 

Instead of feeling better, Baekhyun's angriness rise. He is so mad and hate Sehun.

"You!" Baekhyun had no idea what he should do next. So, he just pulled Sehun's hair. While Sehun groan in pain loudly.

"Yah! Its hurt! You such a !" Yelled Sehun.

"Serve you right! Don't talk to me." Warned Baekhyun. Sehun agreed with Baekhyun. He just stay silent along their journey.

As they arrived at their destination, Baekhyun quickly get off from the car. He's not even saying goodbye to Sehun.

While Sehun laughing happily looking at Baekhyun's behaviour. He's such a kid. So cute. 

"Such a ! I hate u OH SEHUN! For the rest of my life. Ughhhh!" Baekhyun keep nagging. He's totally mad with Sehun. He don't know how long he could stand with Sehun. 

Baekhyun entered the cooking class. It just make him feel awkward and shy because he's the only man there. He give them an awkward smile.

"Aigoo... You're such a cute boy. I never expecting that it would be a young guy to enter this cooking class." Said one of the woman.

"Maybe he entered this cooking class for his girlfriend. Awww... So sweet!" Fangirling one of the woman.

Baekhyun don't know what he should react. So he just smile but inside who knows.

"Good morning everyone. We may start our class soon." Suddenly, Baekhyun heard the voice of a man.

"Oh! Looks like we have a new students." Baekhyun are not facing that guy. He quickly turned as the guy called h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter