TWENTY SEVEN

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun could only hear the sound of people crying. They cry as the person that they love had die. Who are not sad? When the person that we really love won't be with us anymore since they had passed away.
Baekhyun could only watch them crying. He took a deep breath. This is what we feel when we lose someone. Someone that we love.
"Baekhyun." Baekhyun startled as he heard someone called his name. It was a middle aged lady. And Baekhyun know who is she. Baekhyun trying to give a smile to that lady. Her eyes swollen since she cried a lot today.
"Thank you so much for coming. I am so sorry for what Kris had done to you and your friend. I can't believe that my son did that to you. But... Now he's died." Kris's mother let out a sob as he finished his words.
"Its okay. I'm fine. Its not his mistake." Baekhyun tried to calm her down. Yes. Kris had die the day he kidnapped Baekhyun. The police shot him as he trying to get away from them.
"How about your friend condition? Is he okay now?" Kris mother asks as she knew that before Kris die, he shot Sehun.
Baekhyun give her a weak smile. "He's still in coma. I don't know when he will wake up."
"Oh my! I hope he will be okay. I am so sorry Baekhyun." Kris mother hold Baekhyun's arm while looking at him sympatheticly.
"Ahhh... Its okay. Its not your fault. I can't blame you for Kris's mistake." Baekhyun tries to smile again eventhough he is not in a good mood.
"I need to go now. Thank you again for coming, Baekhyun." Kris mother smiled tiredly before she leave Baekhyun. Baekhyun bowed to her.
Baekhyun need to go to the hospital. He don't want to leave Sehun alone there. He had to accompany Sehun until he woke up.


______________________________________


As Baekhyun walk at the corridor of the hospital, he found someone that is really familiar.
"L-luhan hyung?" Baekhyun just guess it. But after Luhan looks at him, he sure that he meet the right guy.
"Baekhyun! I was here for about an hour. That doctor not allowed me to go inside." Luhan explained why he was there alone.
"Really? But why?" Baekhyun asks curiously.
"Because the doctor said that Sehun shows a hint that he will wake! They saw his fingers move a bit!" Luhan says in his excited voice.
Baekhyun watched in disbelief. "Seriously?!" Luhan nodded. Finally, Sehun will wake up. He glad that Sehun will be okay. He really wanna see Sehun right now.
Suddenly, the doctor exited the Sehun's room and went to Luhan and Baekhyun.
"So, how is it, doctor?" Luhan quickly asks.
"Good news, he has wake up." The doctor smiled after he announce that good news.
Baekhyun and Luhan sighed in relief. They glad that Sehun had wake up.
"Can we see him?" Baekhyun asks excitedly. Seeing the doctor nodded at them, they quickly entered the room.
Once they entered the room, they saw Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter