TWENTY TWO

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol don't want to leave Baekhyun there, but Baekhyun just push Chanyeol to go back to his house. After they hang out together, Baekhyun asks Chanyeol to send him at cooking class back. But Chanyeol refuse it. He want to send him to Sehun's house. Baekhyun have to give him lots of reason to Chanyeol on why he should just send him to cooking class. Baekhyun is tired to deal with Chanyeol.
And there was Baekhyun. Waiting for Sehun to come. Baekhyun don't like to wait for Sehun, he always late. It had been 30 minutes of waiting for Sehun. Baekhyun pouted. Maybe Sehun was angry at him. He should just take a taxi to go back. But before he he take a taxi, he found Sehun's car just arrived there.
Baekhyun with his angry face went to the car and entered it. He pouted to show that he was angry to Sehun. But Sehun don't even care about Baekhyun. He don't ask anything from him. He just stay silent like this morning. Baekhyun take a look at Sehun.
Sehun are ready to drive the car now. He are not interested to look at Baekhyun. He knows that Baekhyun was staring at him but he just let it. He should focusing on the road instead.
Baekhyun take a deep breath. It was bored if Sehun being like this. He hates the jerk Sehun. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and look at the outside.
Once they entered the house, Baekhyun make his way towards his room. But before he could do it, Sehun called him. Finally Sehun speak.
"Hey, wait." Sehun says and look at that petite man.
"I thought you already mute." Baekhyun says in annoying voice. He hates but he loves Sehun. Oh !
"I am not! I know, you and Chanyeol have a date right? And you lie to me. You think i'm stupid?" Sehun had to control his anger.
"Yes! So what? Its none of your bussiness." Baekhyun being Baekhyun. He still can't get over when Sehun don't want to speak with him. He just want to went upstair.
Sehun are fast enough to catch Baekhyun. He grabbed Baekhyun's arm and Baekhyun's face bumped to Sehun's chest.
"Ouch! Yah!" Baekhyun rubbed his nose. What Sehun want from him? He could asks in a good way. Not like this.
"Don't expect that i would let you go." Sehun look into Baekhyun eyes. Baekhyun gulped.
OMG! If he wants to have with me then i'm ready. I just want to know how it would feel if his entered my tight hole. Ugh! And i want to kiss his abs. Stupid Baek! Stop your dirty imagination! Baekhyun talk to himself as he saw Sehun looks at him with lust in his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter