THREE

You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Where did you put your eyes? Look! My favourite coffee!" Angry Baekhyun with frustered face. Baekhyun stared at the guy that remain silence after they bumped each other.

 

Sehun cleared his throat before he speaks. He totally shocked with Baekhyun. His shirt is stained by his coffee but Baekhyun is the one who got angry. "Look! My shirt! Am i should be the one who supposed to ask for apology from you?" Sehun asked Baekhyun. Sehun thinks that Baekhyun is rude towards him.

 

"Of course! U are the one who should ask for it! I don't have time for this! Give me money so that I can buy another coffee!" Yelled Baekhyun. All the customers in there keep looking at Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

Sehun can't believe what he has heard. Baekhyun is so rude. He will not lose to Baekhyun. "No! I won't pay for it! By hook or by crook, I won't pay for it!" Stated Sehun.

 

Baekhyun's mouth opened. This guy really makes Baekhyun mad. "You are idiot! Its okay if you don't want to pay." There's a guy walking passed them and Baekhyun grab his drink and throw the water in that cup to Sehun's face. "Take this!" Baekhyun smirked and raises his eyebrow. 

 

Kai who are still silent beside Sehun is totally shocked with Baekhyun's action. Sehun just feel like he wanna punch Baekhyun right now. But he has to calm down. He rub his face with his hand.

 

"That's what you get if you won't listen to me! Bye! I hope we can't see again!" Baekhyun leaves Sehun without feeling any guilty towards Sehun.

 

"Sehun-ah, are you okay?" Kai totally panic right now. Sehun didn't say anything. Sehun took a deep breath before he talk.

 

"That man! He don't know who I am. He met a wrong person. I will kill him! Wait at here Kai. I will search him." Order Sehun. And Sehun quickly find Baekhyun.

 

But it's too late. Sehun can't find him. "Argghhh!! !" Yelled Sehun. He is really mad at Baekhyun. Sehun kicked an empty can to rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter