Shownu - This is the End

Monsta X Drabbles

This scenario is based on what one of my friends actually do. I hope she's not actually trying to be mean to me :')

Ahhh, Shownuuuu, sorry I had to give him the sad scenario.

Well, I'm going back to fluff and happier stuff next ^^ -toffee13

OC name: Saera

Genre: This is kind of angst? idk~ 

Warning: Use of swear words


 

Saera stretched her arms enjoying the way the sun hit her face, a nice change to the cold setting of the exam room she just left. Was Shownu out yet?

"Saera!" Some of her friends were sitting by the grass near the bike racks, waiting for the others to finally exit the jail-like building known as their school. She waved and jogged over, plopping down next to them. One of them had her phone out, playing music for the group.

"How was it?" Yumi offered her a granola bar and she shook her head. Saera wrinkled her nose and sighed.

"Could have been better." She was already thinking about the next exam, and absolutely dreading it. 

At that moment, Lena walked over, "Ready to go?" They had planned to study together in Mcdonald's, where there was wifi...and food. She nodded, and got up to follow her after waving goodbye to the group still sprawled out on the grass, now blasting the next song.

"OMG Lena!!" Saera turned and saw Hyemi scream and launch herself at Lena, tackling her. Hyemi was actually one of Saera's best friends, but she seemed to have taken an interest in Lena; Saera's spare adventure buddy.  (A/N: a spare is a slot in your timetable where you don't have a class during the school day a.k.a. free time) 

"I want to go to Starbucks," Hyemi stated. Not a question, but it was directed to their group of friends; the ones on the grass and Lena. 

"God, we're tired Hyemi. I don't want to walk that far." Hyemi frowned at the said person and looked to Yumi. Sadly, she shook her head, telling Hyemi that she had to be home early.

"Ew, you guys ." 

Saera sighed, then quietly offered to let her join, "If you want, you can come with us to McDonald's." Then she signaled at Lena that they should go.

Lena talked about the notes she brought, planning out which units of the course she wanted to look over today. Saera nodded, and offered the notes she wrote last night. Hyemi walked beside Lena, blasting her own music from her phone and giving Saera a disgusted look.

"Hey , can you just leave? I have stuff to talk to Lena about. Like periods and ." 

"So I don't get periods?" Saera scoffed at Hyemi, "Why did I even invite you, you're not even going to study."

", you didn't invite me, I invited myself."

"I did, back at the bike rack." 

"Well I didn't ing hear anything." Saera shrugged, not wanting to say anything more.

*Ping* She checked her phone, and smiled.

Shownu: I'm done. Dead tired. 

-----------------------------------------------

They found a table at Mcdonald's and went to order on the kiosks. Hyemi stood beside Saera, complaining again, "OMG, I'm going to get so fat eating McDonald's! I want Starbucks!" 

Saera spared her a glance, "The drinks there have alot of calories too.."

"Shut up ," She sneered and turned back to enter her order. Saera held back the urge to roll her eyes and went to swipe her card. Just then, Shownu walked up behind them, waiting his turn.

"Shownu!" Hyemi turned around, "Buy it for me!" Shownu blinked at her. 

"I'm broke." Saera waited for her receipt to print before walking back to their table, not really paying attention as Lena started talking about Biology. She could see Hyemi playfully hit Shownu on the arm, laughing at whatever joke they shared. No wonder there was a rumor that they were dating. Some people even said that she was letting Shownu cheat on her.  

After everyone was seated, Shownu stood by their table, taking note of what we were studying. His eyes definitely were not on Saera. Hyemi looked like she was having a mukbang, with her food sprea out in front of her. An icecream, a muffin, a wrap of some sort. She her ice cream and looked up at Saera.

"Nosy ." Saera looked at her with a frown, what did Hyemi want now?

", , , , , , , , , , ," She tilted her head each time, as if counting off the number of times she called Saera a . Saera rolled her eyes and went back to studying. 

Shownu merely looked amused at the situation. 

"Why aren't you eating anything?" Saera finally talked to him, noticing that he hadn't gotten anything. 

"I'm broke." Saera sighed and handed him her card. 

"On me today...not like Mcdonald's costs that much anyways" He took her card and was about to leave when Hyemi shoved her finished icecream at him, "Throw it out." He grumbled but took it aways. Saera watched Shownu's back as he went to throw the garbage away.

"Earth to Saera! Hello?" Lena snapped her fingers in front of Saera's face. She flushed and apologized, asking Lena to repeat what she was saying.

------

Shownu was laughing with a bunch of friends when Saera approached him. 

"I need to talk to you." He looked at her and knew. Quietly nodding, he left his friends behind and followed Saera to a quiet place, behind a stairwell.

"I-" She stopped, unable to look at him. He didn't say anything, just patiently waited.

"I'm sorry, I-" She tried again, not knowing why she was choking back a sob. Silence passed between them, before she finally told him that they could no longer be together; tears were rolling down her face.

He looked at her for a while and started,  "To be honest, if you broke up with me earlier, I wouldn't have cared." He paused for a moment when Saera looked at him, confused...and a bit hurt.

"I didn't really like you at the beginning...to be honest, I was lonely." She nodded slowly, urging him to continue. "I'm sorry for..." His voice cracked, and then it was silence again. The silence was suffocating. It was suffocating because it allowed her thoughts to run wild, taunting her.

"Just leave." Saera finally said, no longer able to stand it anymore. It didn't matter if he liked her now. He didn't like her before, yet he still asked her out. He was closer to her friend than her. Had a better time with her FRIEND than her. 

He moved forward to hug her, and she let him. He started shaking a bit, crying. It broke her heart to see him like this, but she no longer loved him. She had loved him so much, but he didn't return it. She cried softly, remembering their shy linking of hands, the hugs...then she remembered that he never initiated the hand holding. He hadn't liked her when they first held hands. He never kissed her either. She pushed him off gently, tired of it all. He stood there not looking at her, just starring at the ground, ashamed. She gave him one last look and walked away without looking back. 

This was the end of the longest relationship she had, and the relationship that held the least love. 


 

I'm so sorry wth, I'm so bad at angst hahahahaha

What is going on here...I need a link to them dancing in girl outfits. Their fanservice gives me life XD

tumblr_oagkoe6Rh71tf2r57o3_540.jpg

Much Love, 

toffee13