Shownu - Missing You

Monsta X Drabbles

Hi Lyla_HoNeybaby~ Thank you for requesting ^^

Monsta X member: Shownu
OC name: Han Soora
Prompt: Monsta X having an overseas schedule and Shownu without the other members realizing misses his girlfriend.


 

Shownu was in a dazed mode today. Well, he was most of the time. However, today's dazed expression was gloomier than usual. Unnoticable unless one stared at him for longer than necessary. 

"Yah Shownu! It's time to go!" The manager called out to him as Minhyuk ran up to him, looping his arm through his and dragging him along. The rest of them surrounded him, all smiles and jokes while he returned a faint smile. He knew he shouldn't be this way but the longing was so strong. He had woken up today missing her. A very bad start of the day. Realizing that she weren't there by his side when he opened his eyes.

On the talk show he snapped out of his daze when the host joked that he was the robot-san.jpg of the group. He gave the camera a sheepish smile and answered the next question. 

Their group was rowdy, never failing to fill whatever space they were in with noise. For brief moments of the day he would put aside his longing and focused whole-heartedly in an activity to try to distract himself. He nearly made a mistake during their performance but caught himself, improvising seamlessly.

-----

When they got back to the hotel room, he let out a sigh. It was already midnight when Monsta X finished their schedules and now it was nearing 1 AM. He knew Soora slept early, but he wanted to hear her voice. Now. 

He tapped the call button to her Skype and waited for a few minutes. He rolled around on his bed half regretting the fact that he pressed call and half hoping that Soora would pick up. The ringing stopped and Shownu paused, Did it go through? 

When a groggy voice reached his ears, he jumped up and grabbed his phone, anxious to see her.

"Sorry, were you sleeping?" She looked tired but seeing her face made him feel better already.

"Pabo." She was hugging a pillow while peering at her boyfriend's face on the screen. She had grumpily fetched her ringing phone and was going to snap at whoever it was until she saw her boyfriend's name flashing on the screen. 

Shownu pouted at the screen and watched his beautiful girlfriend's expression turn affectionate.

"I watched your performance today."

"Hmm, you did?"

"Yeah, you were the best part of it...Don't tell the others I said that! They'll think I'm biased!"

"But you are," His eyes were like crescent moons, as he grinned at her.

"Maybe I am~ My big pabo-bear, work hard alright? I'll give you tons of cuddles when you come back." She missed him too, but they both weren't the type to vocalise it as they knew there was nothing they could do until he returned. Geographically, this was the closest overseas work he had to do, but it was still so far. 

"You promised." 

"Yeah, I promise." He asked about her day just to hear her calming voice and then she asked him to tell her all about Japan. She had never gone there and Shownu wanted to take her one day. He talked and noticed her replies getting shorter, her eyes getting droopier. As much as he wanted to Skype all night with her, they both had early days tomorrow. 

"Goodnight, my princess." She stifled a yawn before replying.

"Good night, my pabo-prince." 

"See you in a few days." He stared at her closed eyes before letting out a chuckle. She had already fallen asleep. He ended the call with a 'Love you' even when he knew she couldn't hear him and set the laptop aside before flicking the light switch. Just a few more days.

 


 

I updated twice today? YEAHHHHH :D How is everyone? I'm slowly getting better and I'll be off meds tomorrow yayyyyy. Though now it's almost fall and I feel the allergy season creeping up on me. NO BUENOOOOO 

tumblr_oci5lbtTur1uc14h6o1_400.pngtumblr_oci5lbtTur1uc14h6o3_400.pngtumblr_oci5lbtTur1uc14h6o2_400.pngtumblr_oci5lbtTur1uc14h6o4_400.png

Same Shownu, same.

tumblr_ocj4gyNMib1vt1946o1_540.jpg

^ This is how he would look at you while webcamming!!! *w*

tumblr_nkqacpoXXi1up7pdvo1_500.gif

tumblr_nos0cx4CCM1uujxufo1_500.gif

And this would be shy papa bear after he does something cheesy hahahaha

 

Much Love, 

toffee13