Wonho & I.M - Son-in-law

Monsta X Drabbles

Hi, akizuki~ Thanks for requesting!

Monsta X Member: ChanKyung& WonHo
OC name: Denira Jung
Prompt: When Denira found out that her son Wonho, was gay and dating a younger boy named ChangKyun
Genre: Comedy, Romance

 

Aha, I don't usually do boyxboy but I figured. Hey, you requested so...why not XD 


 

"So...are you seeing anyone these days?" Wonho choked on his soup and started coughing.

"W-what?"

"Bring him in. I want to meet him." She smiled excitedly.

"Wha- I didn't even say I was dating-" His eyes widened as he realized his mom said HIM. He starred at her, shocked. 

"Wait- how did you...you're ok with me like this?" Denira reached over their dinner table and smacked the back of his head.

"Boy, what do you mean I'm ok with you like this," She bit back a grin when she saw Wonho starting to look dejected, "I raised you for all these years and now you're keeping my son-in-law from me? I demand for you to bring him in!" 

He stuttered, "I-i'll ask."

"Look, son. I'm more than ok with you 'like this'. I don't care if you're this or that. All I care is that you're happy. Your happiness is my priority. Isn't that what I promised you when I asked you to come home with me?"

Ms. Jung had been persistent on adopting Wonho 15 years ago. Everyone at the orphanage knew she was the one when she came back day after day until she finally won the little boy's heart.

When Wonho finally regained his composture from his mom's cheesy speel, he his lips before asking,

"How did you find out?" 

"Well..."

-----

 

Denira had been grocery shopping last week when she decided to go down the ramyun isle to stock up on her son's favourite noodle. To her surprise. The blonde boy was already there. 

She was about to go up to him when she noticed him reach over and squeeze a dark haired boy's bum. 

"You look good babe."

"You look better" The dark-haired boy grabbed Wonho's face in return.

"Well, I didn't spend all that time in the closet for nothing." Denira quickly ducked behind a shelf, hiding a giggle. She didnt need to peek to know that they were probably kissinf right now. Her boy was finally all grown up and dating...Though she was slightly offended that he never bothered to inform her!

 

-----

"Mom...please get married." 

Denira smacked him again "Yah! That's not something you should say to your mother!"

"..you're lacking in the love life department." Wonho rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, just bring that cute boy for dinner next week or I'm kicking you out." 

"Y-yah! You can't say that to your son!"

She snickered and exited the kitchen, "That's why you need to introduce me to my son-in-law!!"

 

-----

 

Chankyun paced back and forth in front of Wonho's porch. The blonde boy beside him noticed and gave his hand a squeeze. Changkyun smiled uneasily at him and took a deep breath. He was about to ring the doorbell when Wonho turned him so that they were facing each other. 

"She's going to love you. I promise." He gave the shorter boy a peck on the nose and watched as a rosy blush graced his cheeks, "Ready?"

"Yeah."


 

tumblr_oa3trvwaEb1unc4uko6_r1_540.gif

 

Damn I.M be getting all the boys! First it was Shownu in 'Right Now' and now it's Wonho =w= ~

Much Love, 

toffee13