Wonho - Let's Eat Ramen

Monsta X Drabbles

"What do you want to eat?" Hoseok called from the couch. Walking into the living room, I gave him a look. 

"Is that a rhetorical question?" He rolls off the couch and shrugs. We had fallen into a routine of going out for ramen in that noodle shop down the street. I guess we could be considered regulars. 

"Are you going out like that?" He gestures at my clothes. Correction: His clothes. I had stolen one of his hoodies, and it hung oversized on my frame.  I was slipping on my running shoes and peered up at him.

"Should I change?" Is he bothered that I'm wearing shorts?

"No, you look cute..." He stared at me and reached over to adjust the hoodie before steering me out the door, "Let's go~ I'm hungry! Let's go for ramen~" With his arm over my shoulder, we walked comfortably down the street. We chatted randomly and occasionally, he would lower his head and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Sometimes, they caused me to blush profusingly. Sometimes, they earned him a whack on the back. 

We walked into the shop, and the door chime jingled a happy tune. The ahjumma from the counter looked up and a smile graced her lips. "Aigoo, who do we have here!" She calls into the kitchen for our usual order. Jjajangmyeon and ramen. "When are you two going to get married," She winks at us and walks over to our table to fill our cups with water, "I want to see your children already~" I laugh as Hoseok gasps dramatically, telling her not to dirty my mind. 

Ahjumma comes back later with our steaming bowls and we thank her enthusiastically. She laughs and whispers loudly, "I'll teach you the secret recipe when you pop me some children to see." I tell her that I'll keep it in mind and Hoseok raises his eyebrow at me. He did say that his ideal type was a girl who could cook ramen. Back when we were cramming for exams, I always made him ramen...but I was no cook; ahjumma's cooking is the best! I shook my head at him, and he shrugs, digging in. 

Halfway through our meal, and exchanging of jokes, I caught his attention, "Hey Hoseok, do you know what my favorite type of men are?" Slyly, I leaned towards him and he blinked at me, looking amused.

"I don't know unless you tell me," he smirked. I smiled sweetly back at him.

"Ramen," Then swiftly, I stole his bowl right under his nose and brought it back to my side of the table.

"Y-yah, that's cheating!" He pouts but reaches for my jjajangmyeon anyways, and I grin at him from his stolen bowl. 

 

---A small continuation (at home)

Hoseok had his arms wrapped around my waist and his head propped on my shoulder. I was sitting in between his legs, playing games on my phone while he watched tv. "Hey," he said softly, "Pink and yellow really suits you."

"Hmm?" I reply back, not particularly paying attention to his words.

"Back at the restaurant. I could see your bra when you bent over, and this morning before I fixed your collar."  

"Wha-why didn't you tell me?!" I hid my face behind th floppy sleeves of the hoodie I was wearing. He turned me around and pryed my hands off my face. 

"Maybe because I like it when you wear my hoodies...hey, why are you hiding again?" I hugged him around the waist and hid my face so I wouldn't have to see his teasing face. After awhile, he adds, "Is your underwear also pink with yellow polka do-OW!" He rubs his arm where I hit him and pouts, "It's ok, I'll get to see it later anywa-Ow ow, ok, I'll stop!"  

 


Wonhoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 I lub him//////

tumblr_o8xz50GKV61v7i6t4o1_500.giftumblr_nwba4ljKnm1uitdtbo6_250.giftumblr_nwba4ljKnm1uitdtbo5_400.giftumblr_nwba4ljKnm1uitdtbo4_250.giftumblr_o7krp07Ekc1seygdjo1_400.giftumblr_o7krp07Ekc1seygdjo2_400.gif

Yes. Wonho eating gifs. Please enjoy~~~~ XD

8:06 mark on the video33:58 mark on the videotumblr_o9beol4ihy1unj6clo3_400.giftumblr_o9beol4ihy1unj6clo8_400.giftumblr_o9beol4ihy1unj6clo6_400.giftumblr_o9beol4ihy1unj6clo5_400.giftumblr_o9beol4ihy1unj6clo4_400.giftumblr_o9beol4ihy1unj6clo7_400.gif

tumblr_nwba4ljKnm1uitdtbo1_400.giftumblr_nwba4ljKnm1uitdtbo2_400.giftumblr_nwba4ljKnm1uitdtbo3_400.gif

 

tumblr_o9fmyqve5a1unc4uko4_400.gif

Much love, 

toffee13

note:  I've been trying to update alot before my e-learning course starts, so if I'm MIA in July...I will probably start updating again in August ehe. Feel free to leave comments, constructive criticism and suggestions~