Kihyun - Pillow

Monsta X Drabbles

Ok, maybe I've got a knack for Kihyun and the bed...not in a dirty way o-o Just that this boy has too many wake up calls and songs about pillows ehe. In my defense, it's his fault <3 (I mean he should make more wake up calls, so like...I can wake up to them? ...OK I'll stop XD) 

This one is inspired by his NO.MERCY pre-debut song with Soyou and Giriboy~ click here to listen


 

Kihyun quietly slipped into your apartment, wanting to surprise you. He looked for you everywhere, before spotting you in your bedroom, fast asleep. A warm smile appears on his face an he walks over. Looks like he was a little too late today, seeing that you were no longer awake. 

He notices that you've got your arms and legs wound around a pillow and frowned. Did you just replace him with a pillow? He shook his head, I can't possibly be jealous of a pillow now. 

He tries to pry you arms and legs off the pillow, slowly. Once off, he gives a silent victory cheer. Then, throwing aside the pillow, he climbs into bed, carefully placing your arms around his torso. You move a bit and he bites his lip, waiting to see if you've woken up. When he sees that you haven't he breathes a sigh of relief and snakes his arm under your head, trying to get closer. You feel the warmth and snuggle closer to him, hugging him tighter. He presses his lips together, trying to hold back his laughter at how you'd react, finding him here in the morning.

---

You feel unsually comfy and warm this morning. You hugged your pillow closer, but your pillow seemed broader and warmer this morning. You let out something incoherant and nuzzle your nose into his chest. There was a faint scent of Kihyun's body wash. A hand smoothes out your hair. Wait wha- Your eyes flutter open, trying to adjust to the light. Kihyun?

He grins at you, noticing your amazment at how he appeared in your bed.


 

super short one this time =w=  (Well drabbles are supposed to be around 100 words in length but I go way over sometimes...so just think of my writings as... very long drabbles? XDDD)

I didn't even begin enjoying summer and store are already trying to sell fall/halloween stuff. 

/weeps/

I keep on saying I'm busy, but then I come back and write stuff in the dead of night LOLOL I really should get more sleep...maybe that's why I write all these sleeping scenes XD

tumblr_oawlq6Eimj1uxkxfxo1_540.pngtumblr_oaworawKM81uxkxfxo4_540.jpg

I have a question...why does everyone like to squish/bite Shownu's arms hahahaha

tumblr_oawqir4f9g1vt0cfxo1_540.jpgtumblr_oawqir4f9g1vt0cfxo2_540.jpg

Much Love, 

toffee13