Wonho - Pay attention to me too

Monsta X Drabbles

IMPORTANT: This is a re-post from my other account~  I have put a note on the chapter on the other account, so don't be alarmed when you see it! Yes, I have two accounts haha ^^;; (You might have noticed the similar font and colour ehe) However if you see my work on another aff account WITHOUT a note stating that I will be re-posting, promptly notify me! Thank you <3 

This was a request from lolexotics 

1 . Monsta X member : Wonho

2 . Oc name : Han Haira
3 . (One shot prompt) : When Wonho get jealous because s always want my attention until he start a silent mode .... something like that ....
4 . Fluff and romance


 

"I'm here~" Haira steps into the dorm with plastic bags in her hands. She had gotten takeout for the boys and sets it on the kitchen table. Kihyun was the first to see her and greeted her excitedly. "Yeah, I got chicken," She laughed as he rummaged through the bags. 

"Food!!! OMG, is that pizza?" Minhyuk's eyes widened and he bounded over, giving Haira a huge bear hug, "I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU, pizza is my favourite!" 

"Are you sure the one you love isn't pizza?" She commented as Minhyuk eyed the box with hungry eyes.

Wonho had come out of his room after hearing all the commotion. She spotted him and gave him a smile, eyes twinkling. He wanted to go give her a hug, but Minhyuk was still clinging onto her. Wonho rolled his eyes at them. He loved that s treated Haira like family but sometimes he wanted all her attention to himself. 

The boys all crowded around to eat, and Wonho found himself sitting across from her as the boys had claimed all the spots around her. 

"Listen, I bet I can still sing with chicken stuffed in my mouth," Kihyun stuffs a leg into his mouth and attempted to belt out a high note. Hyungwon lets out a snort when a gurgling sound comes out. Each are telling their own jokes and soon the voices are overlapping. The sound of company fills the entire dorm, and soon there is a pounding at the front door.

"I'll answer it," Wonho went and the rest of us quiet down, curious as to who it was. They were not surprised that it was a complaint for them to keep their voices down. They watched as Wonho dealed with the person with expertise, sending them away smiling.  

"What should we do now?" Wonho had directed the question at Haira, but Minhyuk answered it.

"I know! Now that you're here, you can listen to us MC!" Minhyuk comes back with scripts and hands one to Kihyun. Together, they show off their well-rehearsed skills.

Wonho had watched them a few times already and leaves feeling a bit left out.

When the MCs finish their speel, Haira claps enthusiatically, "Wow, that was great! They'll love you." She gushes and Kihyun flips his imaginary hair.

"Of course, who am I?" 

"I am who I am!" Changkyun called from the living room. She giggles in response; visiting the dorm always brought her mood up, expecially with these 7 dorks.

While she looked for Wonho, she  finds herself being pulled into gaming on the floor in front of a widescreen TV with the two younger boys. "Noona! Come on, Join us!" Changkyun tugs her arm forcing her to sit down while Jooheon tosses a controller into her hands. 

"Yo, let's get this started!"

Wonho finds his girlfriend in a heated video game battle with the maknae line, and circles his arm around her murmuring in her ear, "I have something I want to show you." Haira gives him an absentminded kiss, telling him that she'd be there in a moment before returning to the game.

Half an hour later, Wonho spotted the Jooheon and Changkyun playing one on one. Noticing this, he went to find his now unoccupied girlfriend.

"Haira!" Wonho wanted to show her something that he was working on. He had written the lyrics while thinking of her. He grabbed his guitar and went to look for her when she didn't reply. Walking into the living room, he found her laughing at Shownu and Hyungwon doing a rendition of My Ear's Candy  (A/N: Watch Shownu's stage with Soyou if you haven't already) Wonho felt his heart drop a bit when she didn't notice his presence, still laughing at Hyungwon pretending to be a girl. Huffing, he returned to his room, plopping into the swivel chair in front of his computer.

 

Haira had noticed Wonho's retreating back and excused herself from the boys to follow him.

"Wonho?" He ignores her and puts on his earphones. He clicks on the program he used to compose music, pretending not to notice her looking worried. She should be, after ignoring him for so long!

"Hoseok~" Haira tried again, tugging his arm, "Look at me~" She puts her hand in front of the screen, and he turns around, grabbing his tablet. He looks away when she does aegyo, knowing that he would not be able to keep a straight expression if didn't. She moves in front of him and does it again. Wonho finally cracks a smile but then pouts again, trying to stay mad. Haira kisses his cheek, breaking down the last of his barriar. Showing an exasperated expression, he uncrosses his arms. He pulls her into his arms and mumbles into her hair, "...attention.."

"What? I can't hear you." Haira prompts him to repeat his words. He hugs her tighter, hiding his face from her. 

"I said, 'Pay attention to me too!!!' " Being one of the oldest members, he was embarrassed to be showing such a childish side. Haira's smile grows wider and she pats his head.

"Aigoo, my baby wants my attention?" She coos to the embarrassed blonde. He takes her hand off his head and holds onto it, staring into her eyes. She watches the pink from his cheeks slowly receding, looking at him questionably. Then, he moved to trap her body with his. 

"Yes, keep your eyes on me only." 

 


 

Anyone else watch their stuck MV? THEY SLAYED ME SO HARD. LIKE DAMN. I've been watching all their live performances too. 

tumblr_objceiTzEP1v1c743o1_400.giftumblr_objljiCOVx1tb9ofmo1_400.giftumblr_objkgjx4T61uxncd6o2_1280.gifDamn, SHIN HOSEOK YOU BEASTTTTTT

tumblr_obia94E7v01uhx95ho1_1280.jpg

SLAY ME BOIS!

Much Love, 

toffee13