Hyungwon - Lipbalm

Monsta X Drabbles

OC name: Kim Hyunji

Makeup artist au~


 

"Stop moving your mouth." Hyunji was trying to add colour to Hyungwon's lips, but that little kept on pursing his lips, making kissy faces at her.

"After you give me a kiss." He pouted and she scoffed in response, "Come on~" He whined, tugging at her hand. 

Ignoring him, Hyunji went over to Shownu, "I'm going to do Hyunwoo's makeup first. " She announced to no one in particular and started her work. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Hyungwon sulking in his chair. She bit her lip, resisting the urge to giggle.

Keeping a straight face, she managed to finish Minhyuk's makeup too before going back to the sulking boy.

She picked up the lip brush again and this time, he didn't make any moves to disrupt her. His eyes ran over her obnoxiously, already formulating a plan. 

"Glad to see you've learned from your little time out," Hyunji , taking note that he obediently let her apply his lipbalm. What she didn't know was that Chae Hyungwon didn't learn. He turned his head away from her to hide his smirk, but to her it looked like he was still sulking. 

-----

Once all the members filed out for standby, Hyunji leaned onto the counter, checking her phone. She would have to wait for the boys to finish before doing touch-ups. Turning around to face the mirror, she spotted her lips and frowned. She normally took great care of them, but they were looking a bit dull and borderline dry. Ah! I have a tinted lipbalm in my bag.

She walked across the room and rummaged through her bag. She pulled it out and was about to uncap it when a hand reached over and snatched her lipbalm from her. Hyunji turned and could only stare at the said person in disbelief.

"H-Hyungwon!" She protested as Hyungwon uncapped her lipbalm and applied it to his own lips. Without a word, he brought her face closer to his, and kissed her.  When he pulled away, her lips were flushed with colour and he fought the urge to kiss her again. He had to get back to standby, they were starting any minute now. 

"W-What was th-" She stuttered, blushing furiously. 

"You're always helping me put on my lipbalm, so I thought I'd help you put on yours for a change." He smiled and shrugged, leaving the flustered girl as he strutted out of the room like the model he was.

 


 

So I've been MIA for a week ;-; aha...

Here's a short one to make up for my absence ;-; (Although my drabbles are usually way over 100 words and shouldn't be considered drabbles?)

I'm planning to update (maybe double?) this Saturday/Sunday. Since I got two more planned in the drafts~

Meme master appreciation Look at how gorgeous this boy is *^* 

tumblr_inline_o7mtlucTdZ1rwd55s_1280.jpg 8bfc53cc782eba779e75a093b597b9240d674768_hq.jpg

photo.jpgtumblr_o2sm6o3uyy1s281xmo1_500.pngCS1ELZNVAAA9pa8.jpg

Much Love,

toffee13