I.M. - Please Pay Attention To Me

Monsta X Drabbles

So.....I.M. decides to visit you while you're still studying...and decides you need a break!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't slept properly for a week. "Cholestral causes..." I mumble while furiously scribbling down line after line in my notebook, occasionally stopping to consult a textbook. Exams will be the death of me. An arm snakes over my shoulder and soon another one over my other. A few seconds later, they form a cage to stop my arms from moving, and a head plops onto my shoulder.

"Stop it," I mutter. A deep voice answers in my ear. I shrug him off and flip the page of my notebook. I hear a sigh and he plops himself onto my bed, and my eye twitches. I hear a creak as he rolls over onto his stomach. "IM.CHANGKYUN, " if it was one thing that irked me the most, it was people sitting/lying on MY bed. Why? Because they haven't showered yet! "GET. OFF. NOW," I say through clenched teeth. All I could think of was the dust and microscopic....nasties he put on my bed. He blinked at me but made no move to get off.Gosh, not that blink. Just because you're cute doesn't mean you can trample on my bed!!!!! 

"Make me," he smirks and rolls over again, onto his back. Gahhhh you little!!! I just changed my bedsheets yesterday! I walk over to the other side of the bed and I'm about to shove him off. In a fraction of a second, he wraps his legs around my waist and somehow, I end up lying on my bed, with him hovering above me, "Gotcha~". My face heats up due to our close proximity, but Changkyun mistakens it for anger, "O-oh my gosh, I'll help you change your bedsheets later!" He moves to get off, but I pull him back and he stumbles. 

"I'm not mad...only because i-it's you and you promised to help me change my bedsheets later!" His face lights up, and he grabs me. We end up in a tangle on the bed. He makes weird sounds while nuzzling his head into my shoulder, causing me to squirm, attempting to hold back bursts of laughter, "That tickles!" After a while, we fall silent, enjoying the peace and each other's presence.

"Let's sleep," He says, and hugs me closer. 

"Okay, just 5 minutes..." And I doze off. 

 

 

--- an hour later

"Have you EVER changed your bedsheets before?" exasperated, I take the sheets from Changkyun who somehow had gotten himself tangled in for the SIXTH time.

He looks dumbfounded, and blinks a few times before getting up and mumbling, "I'll go make coffee." Once again, I tug him back.

"It's okay, I'll teach you."

We finish with some difficulties, then standing back, I admire the state of my bed. "Good job, now you'll know how to do it on your own!" Beaming at him, I give him a hug. 

"I think we should celebrate this occasion by...doing a little something on your bed?" Changkyun wiggles his eyebrows and his hand starts to travel down my back. I give him the look and he puts his hands up in surrender, "Just a suggestion." 

"Better be!" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please enjoy some I.M. ehe////////

He's such a dork ;-; I can't get enough of him srsly/////

tumblr_nv7qhcWGRh1rpccxto1_400.gif

tumblr_o0i0gp6UMe1un54tho1_500.gif

tumblr_o7uloh7Ch91sxvbgxo6_r2_500.gif He knows. He knows...We all want a piece of him XD

tumblr_o9hpchFLxO1v3tod4o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o9hpf9Xw6w1uyyl7ho1_250.jpgtumblr_o9hpf9Xw6w1uyyl7ho2_250.jpg

tumblr_o9hpchFLxO1v3tod4o2_540.jpg“© Crush On ✌ please do not edit. ”tumblr_o9iasmMiaw1vt0cfxo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o9hccauH7b1vt0cfxo1_540.jpgtumblr_o9hq1hXJJm1uyyl7ho2_540.jpgtumblr_nxk1kfj5dQ1tzta1qo1_500.giftumblr_o9hi8m3Kyg1vuoyklo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o9fjfrJYoI1qzlewlo1_540.png

I.M. being savage as usual LOLLLL

tumblr_o9fjfrJYoI1qzlewlo2_540.png

tumblr_o9evk6Vdei1v1mpcwo3_400.gif

Much love, 

toffee13