I.M. - Video messages

Monsta X Drabbles

A/N: Yes, I read all the comments~~ Thank you to the people who commented ^^ I've noticed a Changkyun and Wonho fan~ 

Changkyun is a bias wrecker, he's too quiet...and then he goes and does something funny/cute or ultra smooth and I'm falling for him all over again. Not to mention that his voice is gold <3

Shownu drabble is next~(I haven't got another Wonho scenario that I'd like to write in mind yet, so leave suggestions if you'd like~) 

I put in the video links at a certain times, so click and watch them as part of the story~


OC name: Yumi

 

Yumi was enjoying a quiet afternoon at home, sitting in bed and catching up on a novel. Though she thoroughly enjoyed a good read, her mind was somewhere else. Namely, the cellphone on her side table. She reached over to grab her cup of tea. 

*PING* A notification. Yumi grabbed the phone with her free hand to check who had sent it but let out a little sigh of dissapointment. Not Changkyun. She really missed him but understood that comebacks meant he would be coming home late, or sometimes not at all. He would stay in the studio with the other members practicing till dawn. Plus prior to the comeback, he was cooped up in the studio too, recording.

She opened up the text Kihyun sent you.

Kihyunnie: Yumi-ah, how come you're so normal?

Yumi: Oppa, what are you talking about..

Kihyunnie: You're boyfriend is so weird! Actually...I don't know who's weirder...him or Jooheon...

Yumi: What did those dorks do this time?

Kihyunnie: Kihyun sent you a video file 

Confused, Yumi tapped on the link and waited for it to load. She took a sip of tea from her mug and put it back down on the side table before starting the video. 

"What the heck is this," She snorted, before dissolving into giggles, glad that she wasn't still drinking her tea. She replayed it before replying to Kihyun.

Yumi:  Awww, my kkukungie is so polite! Did you see him bow? I'm so proud of him~ <3

Kihyunnie: What is wrong with you...on second thought, maybe you're not so normal either...

Yumi: I never said I was normal~ ;)

...but seriously...what the heck was that XD

Kihyunnie: Don't ask me. I don't speak alien!

 

*PING* A notification popped up and Yumi tapped it. Jooheon? Why is he texting me? 

Joohoney: Your puppy misses you.

Jooheon sent you a video file (A/N: Watch until 3:26)

Yumi expected something outworldly weird from the rapper line at this point. She shook her head and opened the file, but was pleasantly surprised to see a cute video of them singing and rapping to Flower Cafe, waiting backstage.

Yumi: Aww, thank you Jooheon! Nice rapping ^^

Please tell my puppy that I miss him too!

Jooheony: Yes yes, princess. Wish us luck!

Yumi gave her best wishes to Jooheon before they got on stage. Then, sighing she went back to her novel. After 30 minutes, her phone buzzed again and this time, her heart leaped a little. Changkyun!

Kkukkungie: I heard someone missed me :)

Yumi: Kyunnie! ^^How was the show?

Kkukkungie: I want you here babe <3

 Changkyun sent you a video file  (A/N: Watch until 0:12)                                       

Is it a video of the show? Yet again, she was dumbfounded by the antics of her boyfriend. As if she had delayed reaction, Yumi shook her head and broke out of her shock. Gahhh, she cringed and texted Changkyun. 

Yumi: Why am I dating you again?

Kkukungie: Because you love me. I am your BUTTUH.

Changkyun sent you a video file (A/N: Watch until 1:18) 

Yumi: Kyunnie, I love you. Please stop.

I think I'm developing abs XD

 

 


Yup. They're dorks!

tumblr_oaaervWnQG1vxl9rjo1_1280.png

tumblr_oaaervWnQG1vxl9rjo2_1280.png

tumblr_o9tl04mxlS1v1spfbo1_540.jpgtumblr_oa5wth7FF01v3tod4o6_540.jpgtumblr_oa7on18qYA1rw3tb4o7_250.pngtumblr_oa7on18qYA1rw3tb4o8_250.pngtumblr_oa7on18qYA1rw3tb4o2_250.pngtumblr_oa7on18qYA1rw3tb4o5_250.png

 

tumblr_oa5wth7FF01v3tod4o8_540.jpg

Much Love, 

 

toffee13