Minhyuk - Warmth

Monsta X Drabbles

A/N: ...btw I read a really good Minhyuk fic on tumblr called The Clan. I highly recommend~ The author is hyuks-pink-turtleneck ~~~ Check it out y'all Minhyuk biased peeps. And even if you aren't it's still awesome sauce (I'm personally Wonho/Kihyun biased...but tbh I lub them all, such dorks <3) 

Jooheon drabble is next!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(To better understand/visualize Minhyuk waking you up...pls watch this a.k.a. Minhyuk waking Jooheon up)


 

"Jagiya~" I groaned an sank deeper under the covers. "Wake up~" The cheerful whispering continued. "Time to wake up~" A hand peels the covers off my face. Eyes still closed, I turn to face the culprit; only to be tackled by an exthusiatic hug. Minhyuk chuckles when I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me up and now I'm leaning against the headboard of the bed. I happily let out a hum when he brushes loose strands of hair away from my face. "Want coffee?" He asks, while running his hands through my hair.

"Mmm," I reply, moving to latch onto him. Minhyuk jokingly scolds me, before leaving to bust out the coffee maker.  I whine at the lost of his body contact, and try to rub the sleep out of my eyes. After a quick shower, I join him in the kitchen to quickly make some gimbap to take with us on the bus. We had planned to go on a little amusement park date.

We finish our cups of coffee and walk to the bus stop. The cool morning breeze is too cold for my liking, but I don't complain, knowing that the temperature was sure to rise in the afternoon. While waiting for the bus, I hand a roll of gimbap to him and our fingers brush. He yelps at the contact. "Why are your hands so cold all the time? I thought it was summer already?"

"It feels like spring to me." He rolls his eyes at my response and takes the roll from me. He bites the wrapper and holds the roll in his mouth before grabbing both of my hands with his warm ones. He brings my hands towards him and puts them into the front pocket of his hoodie. Then he retrieves the gimbap and unwraps it. He's delighted to find that I had already pre-cut them. 

"Say ahhh~" I happily comply and he feeds me a piece. "I can feel the cold of your hands on my stomach," He complains but refuses to let me retract my hands. I giggle when his eyes light up while eating. "This is good" He says, words slightly muffled by the food. I tell him to eat slowly and he grins in reply. 

When we arrive at Lotte World, it's still morning. "Let's go on this one! This one!" Minhyuk grabs my hand runs towards a ride. In line now, I look at him excitedly rambling, appreciating how his mood affected mine too. He notices my lack of response and waves a hand in front of my face, "Hello? Is anyone home?" I laugh and swat at his hand. 

As expected, he screamed the loudest on the rides, causing our fellow cart mates on the rides to laugh uncontrollably. The entire day was exhilarating, filled with non-stop laughter and smiles. We even got those cheesy hairbands when Minhyuk spotted them in a shop and dragged me with him. "This one looks cute on you," He grins and puts a pair of mouse ears on me, "Just like you, cute and small." I blush, and spot a bear headband. 

"This one, cause you're cuddly" 

tumblr_o9yvvtWWE81vv1piko1_540.jpg

Afterwards, we wanted to do something mellow, that wouldn't involve being thrown around and screaming. We were sitting sit by side in the food court, after buying drinks. I sipped my iced tea, looking at the park map. Then I spotted something and pointed it out to Minhyuk. He smiled and ruffled my hair, "Let's go then." I had suggested we do the most cliche ride in the park. The ferris wheel. It was nearing the end of the day, and as expected, there were couples waiting in line with us. I spotted a couple making out and turned my head away quickly, embarrassed. With an arm around my shoulder, Minhyuk pulls me closer and props his chin on top of my head. 

"You're going to make me shorter." He scoffs, saying that I wasn't getting any taller anyways before wrapping both of his arms around me, chin still propped on my head.

When we get onto the cab, a blast of cold air greeted me. I should've known. It was air conditioned! Normally, people did not complain about air conditioning...in fact it was bliss during the hot summer. But I had just finished an iced tea...and the weather had cooled down nicely in the evening. Not to mention my ever cold hands, thanks too poor circulation. After a minute, I shudder and feel goosebumps on my arms. Minhyuk looks at me and chuckles, "It was your idea in the first place, why're you looking so miserable?" I pout in response and he offers me his hand.

"Hold my hand," He says, and I put my hand in his. He then puts our hands into his pocket and kisses my forehead, effectively warming not only my hands, but my face a well. 


This one was a bit longer than the other drabbles ~ Enjoy some Minhyuk ehe

tumblr_o86jz3bs541qi21mno2_400.giftumblr_o9v4z6tQsY1qmt0k1o6_400.giftumblr_o9us0u0cPL1vpcpibo1_400.giftumblr_o101rlZgYw1v548cio2_250.giftumblr_o9uptehvOW1rhucblo6_500.giftumblr_o9a3p8dsg11unj6clo1_400.giftumblr_o19ry723T11ukir46o1_500.giftumblr_o19ry723T11ukir46o2_500.giftumblr_o19ry723T11ukir46o3_1280.giftumblr_o19ry723T11ukir46o5_500.giftumblr_o9vhvw5pv31v477a2o7_1280.jpgtumblr_o97u9aZo6e1vt0cfxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o94xoyWTqG1uxncd6o1_540.giftumblr_o94xoyWTqG1uxncd6o2_1280.giftumblr_o94xoyWTqG1uxncd6o3_1280.gif

tumblr_o985ar0y1g1unj6clo1_400.gif

Much Love, 

toffee13

Just chatting: School has started, and I've got 3 exams at the end of July/beginning of August. Why did I choose not to relax during the summer again??? Lord, I'm so good at procrastinating...honestly, I really hate researching for my history papers...it's just so extremelyyyyy time consuming! -toffee13