Hyungwon - I won’t hurt you

Monsta X Drabbles

This is a re-post from my Tumblr blog: mon-aegi

It was inspired by a post by awkwardshownu (another user on Tumblr)

Enjoy ^^~

OC name: Chaeyoung (A/N: I'm re-using the OC from Blue Moon? >A< yeah...I get lazy and don't wanna think of new names)


 

Chaeyoung's heart pounded as she ran down the empty streets. Everything was closed, it was the dead of night and she had no destination. She was a curse, thrown out of her household for attracting all sorts of beasts and monsters. She had only taken two steps outside and she was already being chased. Out of the corner of her eye, she could spot two figures running alongside her, just on the other side of the street. She knew that they were simply waiting for the right moment to strike. She could never outrun them. Spotting the entrance to an alleyway, she took it. There was no time to think of the consequences. She weaved in and out of the intricate pathways between the buildings, never stopping to rest. In the darkness, she saw something that made her heart drop. 

Dead end. This was it. This was how her life would end. 

Hyungwon could trace the scent of her blood for miles. It was overwhelmingly sweet. He only hoped that it belonged to a sweeter prey. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, he followed it. 

Her eyes flitted back and forth, mentally counting them. A group of five stood just two metres in front of her. Their red eyes flashed, saliva dripping from their fangs. Just as one of them lunged towards her, a figure jumped in between them, landing a punch on the attacker’s jaw. He was almost graceful in the way he fought. The attacker took a last blow before disintegrating into a cloud of black dust.  

“She’s mine,” He growled, challenging the rest of them to strike back. The biggest of them attacked carelessly, aiming at his head. Chaeyoung clapped her hand over , trying to muffle her scream. 

 

Hyungwon had found his prize stuck in a dead end. He noticed the five vampires cornering her. “Filthy scums.” He cursed under his breath. He stepped in just as the first one lunged towards her. After easily defeating them all, he turned to face her. His vision was crowded now by the thought of her. He his lips and took a step towards her. His fangs were protruding out, ready- but something about her eyes made him stop. Her eyes gave off a familiar feeling that he couldn’t place. Suddenly, he had the urge to protect her.

His red eyes locked with her brown ones. She took a step back, her heel touching the wall behind her. She had nowhere to run. He was staring her down, and she felt more vulnerable than when she was being cornered by the earlier group of vampires. Chaeyoung shut her eyes and pressed her lips into a thin line, trying to keep from quivering. She had been saved from monsters only to be killed by another. She could feel his breath on her neck.

Hyungwon didn’t move his gaze from her, she was like a frightened rabbit, shaking and pressed up against the wall. He moved closer and heard her gasp, her sharp intake of a breath. He sighed, trying to suppress his instinct to her blood. He wanted a taste, but didn’t want to harm her. Tilting his head, he pressed a gentle kiss on the base of her neck, careful not to let his fangs scrape her, “I won’t hurt you.”  

 


I am now sorta active on Tumblr? 

my tumblr user is xoexoangel~

Find me on Tumblr if you want LOLOL

Hyungwon breathing heavily /blushes/ I'm so sorry for waiting so long before doing a Hyungwon scenario ;-; this boy is so gorgeous. ughhhh

tumblr_o7s6eb0SPQ1vn3oiho2_400.gif

tumblr_ob3rc3YvtW1utvtj4o1_500.jpg

Much Love, 

toffee13