I.M. - Don't touch her

Monsta X Drabbles

Hi reginadjww~ 

Thanks for Requesting!

Monsta X member: Changkyun
OC name: Regina Yoon
Prompt: When Changkyun protects Regina from her boyfriend's anger.

Warning: Some swearing and violence, no one really gets hurt, but proceed with caution!


 

For the millionth time, it felt like there was a static charge between their gazes. Changkyun knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help but feel that he should've been the one for her. They always shared the same sense of humor, the same taste in coffee, and enjoyed the same style of music. But it was better this way.

Regina knew that Changkyun liked her. She decided long ago that he was an important friend to her and was relieved that Changkyun never tried to make a move on her and respected her space. She saw him as a safe haven although she never dumped her worries onto him. It was always nice to spend time with her best friend without having to worry about her...current problem. She broke eye contact with him first, looking down at her watch. 

"I should go," She was ansty to get home on time today.

"I'll take you," He offered and she gratefully accepted. They jumped from radio station to radio station, doing silly rap duos until they reached her house. 

"Well, this is me," She got out the car and waved. Changkyun watched her back as she entered the house. 

When she opened the door, a slurred voice greeted her. 

"Where wurr youu?" He had been drinking again. He'd been that way ever since he lost his job.

"Just out with a friend." Regina bit her lip. Maybe he would let it go this time. 

"A friend? You sl*t. You're trying to leave me now aren't you?! You were with that boy again. Why? ARE YOU BANGING OTHER GUYS BEHIND YOUR BOYFRIEND'S BACK? That's what you are aren't you, filthy-" He threw a soju glass at her, missing the first time, but then he pick up a bottle and hurled it in her direction. It broke as it made contact. 

She screamed as the glass shattered on the wall next to her. She backed away as he advanced with another soju bottle in hand. He had never thrown things at her. He occasionally shoved her but never hurt her physically; it was always with words. This was all new. When there was no where to go, she could only watch as he closed in on her. She didn't understand his anger. She had never been unsupportive of him. She had always been a loyal and loving girlfriend. He raised the bottle, and Regina closed her eyes, waiting for the impact. She had her arms around her head, trying to block out the sight of her angry boyfriend. She heard a loud smack and flinched, but no impact followed. Slowly raising her head, she saw Changkyun standing over her boyfriend. He was holding his jaw, scowling in drunken stupor. 

"DON'T ING TOUCH HER." Changkyun's voice was deep with an edge to it that Regina had never heard from him before. He dragged her out of the house and didn't speak again until both were sitting in his car. He was about to drive away when he heard yelling. He starred at the open door confused, as to whether or not he should check up on her. Then he heard the glass shatter, and before he knew it he had bolted into the house and knocked the guy down.

"Why do you keep putting yourself in those situations? Is it love? Cause if that's the case then as your best friend I still refuse to let you date this bastard. If it can't be me can't you at least choose someone better? What is with your taste in men?" He stopped scolding Regina when he noticed her furiously wiping at her tear-streaked face with her sleeve. Sighing, he handed her a tissue box. The words he said did a re-run in his mind and he nearly cussed out loud. He had just indirectly confessed to her and he hoped she didn't notice. After running his hand through his hair with another frustrated sigh, he decided. Might as well go all in. 

When they reached their destination, Changkyun stopped the car and turned to her. Their eyes locked and he took a deep breath before saying what he had wanted to all along.

"Let me be the one to protect you from now on."

 


 

I know I said I would update last weekend but these few days I've been sick and on some heavy meds, my mind is a hazeeeeee so please excuse me if I make any weird grammar errors aha

The next one in also in the drafts =w= expect another update in the near future ehe

Changkyun is forever biting Shownu's arm///

tumblr_oc025hnY6t1uhx95ho3_400.giftumblr_oc025hnY6t1uhx95ho4_400.giftumblr_oc025hnY6t1uhx95ho1_400.giftumblr_oc025hnY6t1uhx95ho2_400.gifCheeky maknaee~tumblr_obvfz7gw0O1vu4ql7o3_1280.pngtumblr_obvfz7gw0O1vu4ql7o5_1280.pngtumblr_obvfz7gw0O1vu4ql7o1_1280.pngtumblr_obvfz7gw0O1vu4ql7o7_1280.pngtumblr_obvfz7gw0O1vu4ql7o2_1280.png

tumblr_o9dqktEDOC1tdupt3o3_r1_400.giftumblr_oc4yyrhfQB1uxncd6o6_400.gif

Hope you enjoyed~
Much Love, 

toffee13