prince lookalike

The Reprisal of Sleeping Beauty

 

Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. ❞

 prince lookalike 
chapter VI

The duo reached the entrance to the kingdom around late evening. To her surprise, she was allowed in rather easily with a few pennies. Keeping it a note to charge extra commission from the partner she entered with, she dragged him in search of an inn. Yeon Young had been sweating her off dragging silver eyes along that long and dreary road and hadn’t rested even once because the adrenaline was the only thing keeping her strength at its current level. I can’t believe I haven’t dropped this dude along the roadside, she snorted. Since I did something good, you better give me good divinations! She grinned at the clouds above, sure that her goodwill would be compensated.

 

Yeon Young didn’t notice the attention she was seeking from the passerbys. Some even pointed and made it a point to be obvious. “That awfully looks like one of the EXO princes, doesn’t it?” Another replied with fervent shaking of her head, “Yeah! And he looks hurt… Should we report it?”

 

The boy beside her just howled with laughter. “Do you think Prince Sehun would get caught and beaten up like that? He is probably just a travelling wanderer that looks like him. Come on, don’t bother with this, everyone! Don’t you have dinner to take?” He clapped his hands and shooed everyone back into their houses.

 

A dark and intimidating look replaced his bright and warm one once no one was outside. “Sehun, what happened to you?” He muttered as he tailed the girl.

 

It’s not as if she didn’t know. Yeon Young could sense someone shadowing her and her eyes darted to find out the stalker’s location. Why is he following us? Perhaps, he was the one who attacked silver eyes? , I can’t fight with silver eyes dragging me down. Got to find an inn, fast.

 

As if it was a coincidence, a blushing man approached her. “Hello, do you need a room?”

 

“How much per night?” Yeon Young flashed the smile she always used when bargaining.

 

“I’ll sell it to you at 30 copper pieces,” He shyly grinned. He was a new inn owner who had just bought the plot of land and just started business. Xiao now regrets working in this lane of employment. He is going to go under if he actually gave the first customer he sees a discount, it meant he would keep doing that, didn’t it?

 

“I would ask ‘you sure?’ but nah, I’m taking the deal.” To Xiao, it looked like she was fluttering her eyelashes at him. “I-I’ll lead you to your room.”

 

“Thanks!” She gratefully said and dragged the unconscious around yet again. Yeon Young locked the door behind her and crudely threw Sehun on the couch. “The bed is mine,” She sang and threw her belongings on the bed. “Aish, got to take a shower.”

 

She took her necessities and entered the bathroom, locking the door shut with an obvious bang.

 

The guy stalking her took off his invisibility wall as soon as the water tap was on. Momentarily, he felt pity for Sehun but then remembered that the brat always compared their heights to make fun of him. He took his unconsciousness to smack him on his head for once in his life. Feeling a little better, Baekhyun quickly recited a small spell to make Sehun come to his senses. “Reveillez-vous.

 

The incantation did the trick and Sehun’s eyes flickered open. “…Baekhyun-hyung?”

 

“How did you even get yourself in this situation? Was it-” Yeon Young suddenly dashed out of the bathroom, sword in hand, knowing that the stalker had followed them into their room. The only thing new she found was a conscious Sehun, and she cursed under her breath, not knowing how the guy could have escaped in such a short time frame.

 

“Did you see how the guy looked like?”

 

“What?”

 

“The guy who shadowed us!” Sehun continued giving her a blank look. “Silver eyes, forget it, you couldn’t possibly be very aware of your surroundings after fainting, could you?” If Sehun was insulted, he didn’t say anything.

 

“…Did you carry me here?” He asked, voice as cold as ever.

 

“Are you angry? I did drag you here on your but are you feeling the aftermath pain?” Sehun raised his eyebrow, unamused. This human dared to drag me here on my ?

 

“I was kidding, I supported your unconscious body here, all the way, in an elegant manner.” She laughed and winked at him, because pokerfaced Sehun was all too funny, unlike what many others thought of as scary. “Anyways, I’m going to go bath, silver eyes.” He nodded and frowned once she was inside. Silver eyes? , was my magic too low that it undid my transformation? He took a look in the inn’s mirror and recalled what happened before he met the girl.

 

Another onslaught from the mystical beasts came from all four directions, and Sehun could only do so much on the defense. He shook them off with a wind enchantment, and backed up against a tree.

 

“Tch, there’s too many of them…” Sehun growled as he used his remaining magic to use a strong current to transport him near Exorilon kingdom.

 

He did his best to get back but he had lost all of his strength and decided to recuperate near the clearing of the woods.

 

It was no wonder everyone stared at him with fearful eyes, given his silver ones. If they were travellers, he was a freak, and if they were citizens of Exorilon, he was someone who tarnished Prince Sehun’s name for looking so similar to him.

 

He didn’t change his looks at that moment, but made a mental note to do so once he left the inn. Who is she though? A random traveller who decided to help him out for fun? Sehun remembered how indifferent Yeon Young was when she approached him. That fearless gaze and the way she just grabbed him like he was something normal and not to be something susceptible to danger. Sehun clicked his tongue because her gesture was indeed a little rude yet, a warm sensation washed over him because of it when he was in his other form.

 

Baekhyun had already gone home, thinking that Sehun could more or less take it from there. Sehun sat on the couch, his thoughts roaming in every direction, unfocused. He jolted a little in his seat as the door to the toilet opened with a loud crank.

 

“Silver eyes, take a shower, I’m going to sleep first, and we are going to talk about this tomorrow,” She rubbed her thumb and index finger together with a devious grin. Yeon Young went to sleep happily, because tomorrow, she was going to extort and be loaded.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
dun dun dun. its oh sehun. while, there's also baekhyun. so i guess all is well? but man, the visuals! sehun + silver eyes + black hair + pale skin. he's not even my bias smh 



 

◯ darkmoon