Birthday Gallery

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2016

 

You knock knock knock at me

And you shake up my heart again every night

I fall asleep tired from waiting

You knock knock knock at me

Talk talk talk in my ears

Can't you softly tell me that you love me?

 

"Sookie unnie, where are you? We came home and you weren't there."

"Yah! Where's our dinner?!"

"Sookie unnie, we're hungry~"

"Come back home and cook~"

Sookie couldn't help but laugh when she heard the others whine through the phone.

"Aish, when did I become TWICE's personal servant, huh?" Sookie asked playfully.

"Since we had pizza and jokbal at Sooding's apartment~"

"Yah! Sookie unnie's my personal servant! Unnies can find their own!"

"Ha ha! I do belong to Princess." Sookie could just picture Tzuyu sending her members a smug smirk back at their dorm. "But I don't want you all to starve, so I'm bringing back pizza and of course, jokbal. Have to keep my neighbors fed so that they can keep their success, yeah?"

"Sookie unnie~"

"Soo-chan~"

"Saranghae~" They all chimed together.

"Don't take too long, you Pabo kuma." That was Jihyo, alright.

"Nado saranghae~" Sookie cooed into the phone. "Love you too, Thomas." 

"Bye hubby~ come back soon."

"Bye wifey~" She hung up. "Okay, just a few more pictures here, then we can leave." Sookie turned to address her brother, who she had dragged along as camera man.

"Then can we go for ice cream?" Crush had slightly whined.

"I didn't forget Hyoseob oppa's reward for helping me with this. I'll even get oppa a double scoop." Sookie cheerfully replied.

"Ne~ c'mon, Hyunsook-ah hasn't gotten all of the pictures of sister-in-law taken."

"Ne, leggo~"

She didn't forget to stop by and grab the pizza and jokbal she promised the hungry kids.

While her neighbors were busy with filming their special maknae's birthday episode on V app, Sookie was busily setting up her birthday surprise for her tall princess. She was borrowing one of the empty apartments on their floor, the very same one where she first talked to Tzuyu, and where they had a movie date to make up for her blind date.

Yeah, she was sort of attached to this specific apartment. So, it was the perfect spot for Tzuyu's birthday surprise.

After everything was in place, Sookie quickly returned to her apartment, reclining on her couch and looking like she never left.

"Ah, hey Tzuyu-yah! How was filming V app?" Sookie greeted her when she entered the apartment, moving over so that the maknae could sit next to her.

"It was fine, the fans all wished me happy birthday and the unnies gave me birthday kisses." She sighed, resting her head on Sookie's shoulder.

"Oh? That's good."

"Speaking of that, my husband hasn't told me happy birthday yet..." Tzuyu trailed off, glancing up at her.

"I didn't?" Sookie replied with a hum, playing along.

"Yep. Now's your opportunity." Tzuyu mentioned casually. "Oh, and I want birthday kisses from my jester, as well. Eight to be precise." She stopped leaning on Sookie to face her.

"Eyy~ Princess already got eight from her unnies."

"So? I'm the birthday girl, and that's what I want. Oh, and Momo unnie gave me two, so that means Sookie unnie has to give me nine." Tzuyu amended her earlier statement.

"*sigh* As you wish, Princess." Sookie turned to face the expectant birthday girl.

"One." First it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter