Blind Date

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2016

 

Why are you so busy? Please answer me, I miss you

Things can't go the way I want I can't control it

I call your name even in my sleep,

Could I be in love?

I think I've definitely fallen for you

 

Sookie had managed to submit a song after a few days, having been inspired by the sight of Tzuyu putting headphones on little Almond-ah. It was aptly named Headphone, of course, and PD-nim was happy with it. And after a few days, Sookie was thick as thieves with her idol neighbors, especially the maknae line. Dahyun and Chaeyoung would often drag her into their little games, which meant that Tzuyu would tag along to "supervise", of course.

"Someone has to make sure that unnies don't cause a ruckus."

"Ah, okay! Then let's go!"

Sookie bought it, oblivious as ever, linking arms with her dongsaeng who failed to hide her pleased grin at the skinship. The rest of her members would just blankly stare at them. Their neighbor surely was a dense child. Dahyun and Chaeyoung would shrug, before following after their maknae and unnie. Jihyo just slapped a hand to her face in exasperation, although she would've smacked Sookie in the back of her head.

There was a reason that she called her Pabo bear.

It's been a few weeks of Tzuyu dropping little hints of her obvious crush, and Sookie still didn't get it. In fact, after Tzuyu found out about their past relationship, Jihyo and Sookie were given the cold shoulder for a few days. It was worse for Jihyo who shared a room with her.

Seriously, Antarctica was a sauna in comparison.

"Eyy, unnie promises to never keep secrets from Tzuyu-yah again."

"Sookie unnie promises?"

"Promise!"

"Good."

And that was all it took to shatter the ice, making Jihyo sigh in relief. As dumb as her best friend was, she was still the best at putting their tall maknae in a good mood. Unfortunately, it also meant that she was the best at putting their Yoda in a bad mood, too...

Kind of like right now...

"Aish, pabo oppa. I don't get that lonely..." Sookie muttered to herself annoyed, entering her apartment.

"Hey Sookie!"

"Hi unnie!"

Sookie wasn't even surprised to see TWICE lounging on her couch and floor watching dramas while snacking on her food and petting Almond.

Tzuyu was quick to be the first one to hug her in greeting. "Hey unnie, how was your day?"

"Hey Tzuyu-yah. It was fine, just had an annoying conversation with Hyoseob oppa, that's all." Sookie sighed, but returned the affection before Tzuyu let her go. "Hi everyone, decided to hang out with Almond-ah?" She joined them sitting on the floor, Tzuyu sitting near her.

"You seem to be in a bad mood, Sookie." Mina brought up, looking at her with concern. "Something wrong?"

"*sigh* Nothing bad, Minari. My pabo brother apparently set me up on a blind date this Sunday." Everyone turned to their maknae, expecting a reaction, only to see a poor innocent juice box crushed in Tzuyu's hands. "Are you okay, Tzuyu-yah?" Sookie asked with concern.

"I just want some more juice." Tzuyu coolly replied with her usual poker face, not that it fooled her members.

"Ah, let me get that for you!" Sookie took the crushed juice box from her hands, throwing it away and coming back with a new one. "Here you go, Tzuyu-yah~" Sookie affectionately poked the straw in for her.

"Thanks unnie~" Tzuyu happily took it, smiling away when Sookie cuddled up to her. Her members sighed with relief.

Seeee..... just like that.

"Anyway, oppa just told me about it today." Thankfully Tzuyu's jealousy was placated with her unnie's proximity.

"Why did he set Sookie up on a date?" Sana then asked, curious.

"I get a little lonely during this month, so Hyoseob oppa thought he was doing me a favor." Sookie sighed. "He's setting me up with one of his friends, he says that I'll like her."

"You still get lonely on Valentine's Day. Gosh, you're still a Pabo bear." Jihyo .

"And you're still a loud Thomas." Sookie meronged her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter