Who Are You

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2016

 

My heart is running to you

Every sec getting close to you

My heart is running to you

It's getting close to you babe

I felt it when I first saw you

You're the type of boy I waited for

It's like someone drew it out, the way you look, the way you talk

I don't want to admit but I have no choice but to admit

But you're like a tangled line, you make me dizzy

 

"Ah, it's time to go back home to my Almond-ah." Sookie sighed in relief, taking off the head of her mascot costume.

"Good job today, Hyunsook-ah. I'll see you tomorrow." The cafe manager handed her some cinnamon rolls. "Here, I know Hyunsook-ah loves these."

"Thanks Manager unnie, see you tomorrow." Sookie changed out of her mascot costume before leaving the Rilakkuma themed cafe. She happily hummed to herself in the train, taking selcas of herself wearing her cute face mask.

Just another hard day at work at one of her part-time jobs, now she got to go home and unwind with her puppy. Sookie stepped off at her stop, walking the short distance to the apartment building she lived in. While on the way home, she thought she heard someone sniffling in one of the empty apartments. That was weird, the only ones living on this floor were her and JYP's power rookies TWICE.

And yes, she lived near TWICE. She really wasn't the type to advertise it, the girl group deserved their privacy. So she was the quiet neighbor they hadn't yet encountered, well, except for one of them. 

Sookie decided to check up on whoever was quietly crying to themselves. It wouldn't do to leave them in misery by themselves, the least she could do was check up on them. "Hello? Is everything alright in there?" She asked through the door. 

When Tzuyu had made the decision to join JYP, her biggest concern was whether or not she would debut. Then she survived SIXTEEN and became TWICE's official tall-legged maknae. They had even won best new female artist shortly after debut! Everything was fine, until someone had to take offense to harmless flag waving, making her the center of a political scandal.

She had to make a video apology, hoping to abate the nationalists' anger at the company as a whole. Her unnies were of course protecting and consoling her from the onslaught of negative comments and hate, but it was quickly becoming suffocating, so here she was all by her lonesome, crying in one of the empty apartments. Until she heard someone knocking on the door.

"Hello? Is everything alright in there?" That definitely wasn't one of her unnies or managers,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter