Silly Silly Kuma

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2016

 

Even when I'm eating ramen

I can't drink the broth

I will become prettier than Angelina Jolie

It keeps getting on my nerves

So I go to the skin clinic without my unnie knowing

You keep coming into my eyes 

So I'm curling my hair without knowing (oh no)

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Guess who's on a plane back home right now?

 

From: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Is it my two partners-in-crime? Yay! I missed playing with Dubu and Chaeng~

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Yah, get your priorities straight, Pabo bear.

 

From: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

But of course, I'm most excited about my Princess coming home! I missed you, Tzuyu-yah~

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Much better. We'll be back tomorrow night.

 

From: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Aww, I guess I'll see Princess the day after.

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

What? Why?

 

From: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

I'm visiting family right now, I'll be back by then. Almond-ah will still be home.

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Ah. I'll see unnie then, have a good time.

 

From: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Ne, see you later Princess. Saranghae~

 

Tzuyu sighed with disappointment. Sure she wanted to see her dumb jester as soon as she got back, but visiting family was important, so she just had to be patient for a day longer.

At least she still had their adeul to cuddle with.

 

You like chocolate milk better than strawberry milk

That's the kind of guy you are

I know you better than other girls

You're such a silly boy, silly boy

Until when will you not know?

You're such a silly boy, silly boy

What can I do to have you know my heart?

 

After a long flight, the girls were relieved at the sight of their trusty vans waiting for them outside the airport. Still slightly groggy from their flight, they didn't notice their manager oppas guiding them into certain vans.

"Tzuyu-yah?"

"Hmm..?"

"You got a gift."

The maknae took the bear plush from Manager oppa, seeing a note taped on its' belly.

"Surprise..?"

"I hope Tzuyu-yah likes it. I thought this prank through, you know?" A familiar playful voice came from the seat behind her. 

Tzuyu gave a start, and abruptly turned around in her seat. Sana, Chaeyoung, and Mina looked similarly startled. More so for Mina and Sana who sat next to Sookie in the backseat. They didn't even notice her!!

"Soo-chan?!"

"Unnie?!"

"Sookie?!"

"Annyeong." Sookie replied with a mischevious grin and wave. "Ah, there's the reaction I wanted to see. Thanks oppa!"

"No problem, Hyunsook-ah." Manager oppa said with a grin of his own. The young composer was such a rascal, honestly, but her antics always had a way of making one smile.

"I thought unnie was visiting family?" Tzuyu could only ask with shock.

"I did, but that was four days ago, so... I wasn't lying." Sookie knew she was a terrible liar, so she had to use the truth to make a convenient excuse. "But Tzuyu-yah didn't answer me earlier. Does she like my prank?"

"..."

"..."

"You're such a kid, Pabo unnie." Tzuyu sighed with exasperation, hiding the tiny smile on her face.

"Hee hee, I missed you too. I missed everyone else too." Sookie said with a small laugh, taking her remark as a yes.

"Unnie~ I missed you too~" Chaeyoung stretched her arms toward the backseat cutely, wanting a hug.

"Chaeyoung-ah~" Sookie gave the little lion her hug along with a quick peck on the cheek, making her smile widely.

"Soo-chan~"

"Sa-chan~ Mina-chan~"

Sana and Mina were hugged next, and although Tzuyu didn't say anything, Sookie affectionately touseled her hair.

Eventually, Sana and Mina fell asleep, both leaning on their neighbor's shoulders. Chaeyoung was knocked out in her seat, while Tzuyu was slowly drifting in and out.

"I should've given princess Funshine bear before she left, but she can bring him with her the next time she travels overseas, yeah?" Sookie whispered so that only the maknae could hear, eyes half-closed. "It's like a mini-me... you know? The sunny yellow bear?"

"Pabo bear..." Having the plush with her in LA would have been great, but better late than never. At least the next time she was overseas, she would have something to remind her of her dumb husband.

"That's me. I'm happy that everyone's back... especially my pretty wife..." Sookie's eyes fully shut, having joined the others in dreamland. Tzuyu turned to stare at her sleeping husband, reaching over to lightly pinch her cheek affectionately.

"I'm happy to be back..." She whispered to the slumbering bear, before succumbing to sleep as well, back beside her silly husband.

 

Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo

I'm only looking at you

Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo

There's no other guy denser than you

No other guy

Oh my silly boy

When you laugh, I see your windpipe

Who bought you those black rimmed glasses?

Your ragged red sweatpants

But I can only see you

How did you come into my heart?

I go to the nail shop without my mom knowing

It keeps getting on my nerves because of you

So I'm fixing my makeup without knowing (oh no)

 

Breakfast the following morning, was a noisy affair, which meant that things were like usual.

Jungyeon was playing with the new lego set she bought in LA. Mina was playing a game on the laptop. Sana, Nayeon, and Jihyo were just watching tv.

And while the others were in the living room, Sookie was making everyone breakfast, with her four assistants of course.

"Mo-chan, could you check on the rice?"

"On it, Soo-chan!"

"Dubu, can you get me three eggs?"

"Okay unnie!"

"Chaeng, please take out the cups."

"Roger!"

"Tzuyu-yah, take out the seaweed, please."

"Got it."

Sookie then started on the kimchi rice and omelette, having her assistants start on the kimbap. And as a welcome back treat, she bought ingredients for pancake batter, chocolate chips, and syrup.

Ah, there was nothing like chocolate chip pancakes topped with whipped cream and syrup in the morning. If she wasn't a composer, she would definit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter