Rilakkuma is Sorry

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2016

 

You knock knock knock at me

And you shake up my heart again every night

I fall asleep, tired from waiting

You knock knock knock at me

Talk talk talk in my ears

 

He was quite happy with his life. His mommy always got him his favorite food, and when he was a really good boy, she would give him that tasty dried chicken stuff he loved so much. Or the chicken jerky. Or the salmon tasting thing. Or the steak tasting thing. He already drooled at the thought of his treats (one of his favorite words, by the way).

Where was he going with this..? Oh! Right! 

And his mommy always made time to play with him, even if she had to leave him alone in the morning and noon sometimes. He hated those lonely hours. But then mommy would come back home, and it was like she never left. She always gave him lots of belly rubs and ear scratches once she was home.

He loved those just as much as he loved his treats! And their bedtime cuddles!

So... yes, he was living the life.

And then suddenly, his life got better when his mommy brought all of her fun friends over. He got new friends to play with nearly all the time now!

One of his favorites was the one his mommy called JuJu... or was it Chewy? Whatever it was, he loved her very much too. His mommy seemed to like her a lot too! And Chewy seemed to like his mommy a lot too. 

Chewy liked him too. She gave him belly rubs and ear scratches all the time like mommy. And she cuddled with them sometimes when she came over. And she even joined them on their night time walks!

Did that mean that he had two mommies now? Because if so, that would be awesome!

"Almond-ah! Eomma's going to work now, she left you plenty of food and water. I won't be gone long~" Sookie cooed, giving her baby plenty of kisses before leaving to catch her train.

He would distract himself in the meantime with one of his chew toys.

"Sookie unnie should be at one of her part-time jobs right now."

"And what of it, Maknae-yah?" Jungyeon asked amused.

"Nothing. Just mentioning it." Tzuyu replied with a shrug.

"Aww, is our maknae missing her Sooding?" Sana , pinching her cheek quickly.

"Don't worry, Tzuyu. After the pabo's shift at the cafe ends, she comes straight here." Jihyo said, rolling her eyes.

"Of course, Miss Ex-Girl here knows that." Nayeon started teasing the leader too.

"Jihyo unnie did date Sookie unnie for a whole year." Chaeyoung added mischeviously.

"Speaking of that, we never did find out how you two ended up dating..." Mina piped in, curious as to how the microphone and kuma started dating. That got Tzuyu and everyone else looking over at her intently.

"*sigh* It's nothing special, really."

"Unnie mentioned that Jihyo unnie had to basically shout it out for her." Tzuyu cut in.

"Sookie's extremely dense, of course I had to."

"Ah, that makes sense..."

"Sounds about right."

"I can actually picture that."

"Sookie unnie is hopeless."

"You sure know how to pick them, Tzuyu-yah." Dahyun said, patting the ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter