Convenience Store Snacks

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I'm in love, think about your love

I'm falling in love

I can see you from far away, I feel something special

Today is the day when we start going out

I'm different from other guys, without you I'm out of mind

I can't hold it any longer come a little closer 

(Oh girl) I'll tell you the truth

(Oh girl) I feel like I'm gonna go crazy

(Oh girl) You're like the morning sun

The nights without you are long

I'm going to have you always by my side

 

"How was the flight, Princess? Did you get any sleep?"

"It went fine, this isn't my first KCON, unnie."

"I know, just making sure Princess rested well."

"Pabo bear."

"Your pabo bear~"

"I know."

The time for KCON in LA quickly came around, meaning that Sookie wouldn't be seeing her girlfriend or neighbors around for a few days. The idols were already settled into their hotel rooms, Tzuyu choosing to call her dumb husband while Jihyo (her roommate) was using the bathroom.

"It's really early over there, isn't it? Princess should be sleeping right now." Sookie had said concerned, for once sounding like the unnie between them. "Tzuyu-yah needs to be well rested in order to enjoy the sights, you know?" She added playfully.

"I know, I just wanted to hear unnie's voice." She knows they've only been officially dating for a few days now (a few months if she included their some stage), but she still missed her kuma.

"Aww, I miss you too, wifey. It'll only be a few days, and then you'll be back home."

"My dumb husband is forgetting that I'll be busy rehearsing for our first JYP Nation concert once I'm back."

"At least I'll get to be with Princess then, I did get a backstage pass from PD-nim."

"That's true. Anyway, what's Sookie unnie doing right now? How's our adeul?"

"Uri Almond-ah misses his eomma like I do, he keeps looking at your picture with a sad look."

"Aigoo, tell him that eomma misses her baby too~"

"I will, as for me, I'm going clubbing with Hyoseob oppa tonight. I'm getting ready to meet him."

That had the maknae immediately concerned. Her childish bear in a club? Filled with flashing lights, loud music, and sweaty dancing people who were drunk?

"Unnie better be careful. No accepting drinks from strangers and don't stray too far from Crush oppa."

"Eyy~ this isn't my first time clubbing, you know? I know how it is, Tzuyu-yah." Sookie had said with a good-natured roll of her eyes.

"Doesn't matter. Unnie has to call me when she leaves." Tzuyu couldn't stop her dumb jester from going, so she at least wanted to be able to check up on her.

"But Princess has to sleep soon, I don't want to disturb her sleep."

"You won't, so just call." It wasn't like she would be able to go to sleep after hearing this. 

"Arasseo..."

The next hour dragged on slowly for Tzuyu. She was on her phone, trying to entertain herself, but was really impatiently waiting for a call. 

5 minutes later...

Ooh, look how cute Almond-ah was in the picture.

10 minutes later...

Maybe they should go to In-N-Out for lunch tomorrow? She heard they had great burgers.

20 minutes later...

She wondered how their fellow girl group GFriend was doing. Were they still awake like she was, or were they sleeping like Jihyo unnie?

30 minutes later...

To her surprise, she got a call from her dumb bear.

"Unnie? What's wrong? Did someone hit on you?"

"Ani, I'm just calling to tell Princess I'm leaving."

"But it hasn't even been an hour, who leaves a club that early?" Not that she wasn't happy about it...

"No one. I didn't go. I convinced Hyoseob oppa to watch a movie with me instead. The previews are playing, I'm buying our snacks."

"Why? Sookie unnie sounded like she really wanted to go..."

"I did... but, I'd rather my Princess get some sleep and not worry about me."

"Unnie..."

"What? I know Tzuyu-yah has a tendency to worry a lot, especially for her pabo bear. So... I didn't give her a reason too."

"Eyy, my Pabo bear's using her brain for once~" Tzuyu . Ah, it was times like these she was reminded why she fell in love with Sookie unnie in the first place.

"It just means I'll go clubbing wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter