Kicked Bears

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2016

 

Someone is calling me

Is it you?

My heart is fluttering

I'm thinking of you again today

So I took out my hidden feelings 

And I'm looking at it

 

After their very first win with Cheer Up, Tzuyu immediately cashed in on her first wish.

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Unnie, I have my first wish.

 

From: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Already? My princess didn't want to save it for later?

Oh, and congratulations! I'm so proud of you~ I saw you all on tv~

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Gomawo~

And who says? I'm the princess, I can have my wishes whenever I want.

 

From: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Arasseo, arasseo, arasseo. What would you have your jester do?

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

I want Sookie unnie to hang out with us in her Rilakkuma costume tomorrow night.

 

From: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

Aish, starting off strong already, huh? But consider it done. I'll have dinner ready for everyone when you get back.

 

To: Pabo Sunshine Bear Husband

See you later, unnie~

 

Tzuyu couldn't help but regret her first request, considering the fact that all of her unnies (aside from Jihyo) found the sight of Rilakkuma Sookie (besides perfectly fitting), adorable beyond words. It ended up with everyone vying to cuddle or take cute selcas with Sookie, Jihyo being a thoroughly entertained spectator.

The maknae quickly ordered Sookie to change once she ended up falling on top of Mina, faces very close to kissing because her head fell off. Sookie skedaddled to her apartment with relief, it was starting to get hot in her costume. Mina smartly retreated to her room to play games and avoid the jealous Yoda's wrath.

That was also the night that they got their second win, Tzuyu carefully deliberating what she wanted from Sookie next that wouldn't backfire on her.

She went with the safe request of sweet desserts from the cafe Sookie worked at. And Sookie had to feed her. Sookie brought enough for all of them, remembering to buy Tzuyu's favorites, which everyone noticed, but they didn't care as long as they could eat the other treats.

Her second wish was going just the way she wanted, Sookie feeding her affectionately, making her smile with how much they resembled a couple (not that her dumber half realized it), until her fellow no-jam members had to burst her bubble.

"Sookie~ feed me too~"

"Unnie~ don't forget about your favorite artist~"

"Ah! Mianhe!" Sookie was quick to pamper Jungyeon and Chaeyoung, both sporting impish grins on their face.

"Unnie~ your dubu wants attention too~"

"Soo-chan! Don't forget me~"

Then Dahyun and Momo were attended to.

"Sooding~"

"Don't forget about your Yeonie unnie~"

Sana and Nayeon were fed next.

Jihyo was laughing it up. Mina knew that Tzuyu still held a grudge on her for her and Sookie's almost kiss from last night, and so, avoided giving her any more reasons to be mad. 

Oh, if only she could use the force right now.

Tzuyu ended up pushing the desserts into her unnie's arms, and then pushing Sookie to her apartment so that they could eat away from her annoying members.

So it was understandable that Tzuyu reserved her third wish for another time, 2 days later.

 

If I tell you I like you first

I'm afraid we'll grow apart

So I try to hide my heart

But I'm in love with you like this

I wish ooh ooh ooh

Ring my bell

I want you ooh ooh 

Ring my bell

Everytime we meet

If you can hear the sound of my racing heart

Then I hope you will hug me without a word

 

Absence is supposed to make the heart grow fonder.

But in Shin Hyunsook's case, it just made her a sad kicked puppy.

It's been 5 days since Tzuyu had last paid her any sort of attention. Sookie still hung out with the others, but the maknae was ignoring her. She stopped coming over to her apartment, and whenever Sookie hung out in their dorm, Tzuyu wouldn't even look in her direction.

She didn't even know what she did to annoy her precious dongsaeng!

They were just fine 5 days ago...

Sookie was able to join her idol neighbors and was watching them perform Cheer Up live for the first time. AOA had come back with Good Luck and had visited their hoobae's dressing room.

"Tzuyu-yah! Jisoo-yah! Mina-yah!" Jade bounded over to greet her favorite dongsaeng and former classmates.

"Jiao unnie!"

"Jiao-yah!"

The aforementioned TWICE girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter