Jester Wishes

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 2016

 

The warmly blowing spring wind (knock knock knock)

It carries me and takes me to you, I wanna be next to you

Like the blossoming flowers (knock knock knock)

You're growing bigger in my closed heart

I think I've definitely fallen for you

 

Sookie marveled at the set they were setting up for the music video with the amazement of a child. So this is what idols saw whenever they were filming a music video...

Speaking of idols, one of her close friends who was one just texted her.

 

From: Jade Angel JiJi

Guam is really pretty~

 

To: Jade Angel JiJi

I'm jealous~ I should've become an idol so that I can go to cool places like that~

 

From: Jade Angel JiJi

Too late, Sookie~

But how's my favorite composer doing? What'cha doin?

 

To: Jade Angel JiJi

I'm just at a music video set, can't say much... I don't want to give the competition any intel...

 

From: Jade Angel JiJi

Ah, for TWICE? Well I'm shooting a video with AOA unnies too, that's all I'm saying...

Geez, some loyalty you have. What happened to supporting your favorite Chinese?

 

To: Jade Angel JiJi

I still do! I just support my pretty Taiwanese wife more.

 

From: Jade Angel JiJi

Ah, right. That's fine, Sookie has her wife and I have my cutie prince~

 

To: Jade Angel JiJi

JiJi and Mina-ssi are super adorable together...

 

From: Jade Angel JiJi

Why thank you, unnie will be happy to hear that. I have to go, I'll text you some other time.

And tell Tzuyu-yah I said hwaiting and good luck.

 

To: Jade Angel JiJi

I will, work hard JiJi~

 

"Sookie unnie! There you are, I was looking for you." Tzuyu came up to her, make-up done, dressed in her Roman Holiday outfit for the shoot.

"Hey Tzuyu-yah, you found me." Sookie greeted her with a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. "By the way, JiJi says hwaiting and good luck."

"Jiao unnie said that? Hee hee, I have to text her back soon." Tzuyu looked pleased to have gotten a small cheer from her Jiao unnie.

"Mmhmm, how many scenes are you shooting today anyway?"

"Me and the unnies finished shooting in the stadium and basketball court. Now we're just shooting our character concepts and casual outfits."

"I can see that. Aigoo~ Tzuyu-yah looks like a princess right now~" Sookie commented with a grin once she noticed her costume.

"My character is a princess, so that's a good thing." Tzuyu replied cheekily, although her unnie's compliment did make her heart skip happily.

"I know that, but still... the princess look suits you." Sookie said with a contemplative hum. "Princess Chou Tzuyu... it has a ring to it, don't you think?" She asked innocently. "Ow~ what was that for?" She whined when the maknae bopped her in the head.

"For being a dumb bear." Tzuyu replied bluntly, face lightly blushing. "Anyway, if I'm a princess, then that means Sookie unnie's a court jester."

"Eyy, I don't even get to be a prince?" Sookie asked with a pout.

"Nope, unnie's too childish to be one. That leaves being my personal court jester." Tzuyu then placatingly pat her short unnie on the head. "It's better than being my servant. Sookie unnie just has to entertain me when I'm bored, do my bidding, and grant my wishes."

Yeah, more like she was court jester, servant, and genie all in one.

"Hai, hai..." Sookie sighed with defeat at the explanation, completely missing what her role as "court jester" entailled her to do.

"Good jester~" Tzuyu cooed, pinching her cheek lightly. "C'mon, the unnies wanted to see you, too." Tzuyu pulled her along by the hand towards their dressing room.

"Ooh! I can't wait to see what everyone else is dressed up as!"

Dinner was, like usual, a rowdy occasion when Sookie came over. It was well known that everybody in TWICE weren't exactly the best cooks, it was a miracle when they managed to make anything at all. Most of the time the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter