Bonus: Surprises & Siblings

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 2016

 

How should I start?

Just thinking and imagining about you makes me so nervous

Whenever I think about you my head gets mixed up

I think it was when I first saw you

the night I followed you outside

The person who put the fire in my heart was not me but you

You're a girl who makes me feel warm like summer

 

"There. That should do it." Sookie was quite proud of her multi-tiered lunchbox, if she could say so herself. She snapped a quick selca with her creation, grinning from ear to ear as she looked at the picture. It even looked perfect in picture~

She hoped her idol neighbors liked it. They've been at the set since the day before, so she hoped that the lunchbox would be a nice pick-me-up. Especially for her hard-working princess.

"Just one more thing."

One Rilakkuma sticker on the top and it was ready to be delivered to the girls.

But being the playful bear she was, she wanted to give it to them the sneaky ninja way. All she had to do was wear a black cap and face mask, pass off as a staff member, and drop it off to their break room.

Easy right?

The girls would be super busy anyway, no way would they spot h-

"Sookie. What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked with amusement.

Sookie nearly jumped out of her skin. Was she caught already?!

"How'd you know it was me, unnie? I had the cap and mask." She whined, turning around in defeat.

"You're wearing that bear mask of yours, Pabo." Nayeon said teasingly, flicking her in the forehead. "Answer my question, will you?"

"I wanted to surprise everyone, eh heh." Sookie lifted up the lunchbox. "I didn't get to make dinner yesterday, so I made everyone breakfast."

"Woah~ Sooding's cooking~" Nayeon reached for the lunchbox with sparkling eyes, Sookie handing it to her with a sigh. "Gomawo~"

"No problem. Now can unnie help me sneak out? I don't want to be caught by anyone else."

"I could do that..." Nayeon trailed off, a devilish grin forming on her face. "Or I could just blow Sooding's cover..."

"No! Please don't! The ninja has to get away~" Sookie started hugging Nayeon's legs, looking up at her teary-eyed. "I'll owe you~"

 

So fly, what I felt when I first saw you

it hurt a little, as if my heart dropped

This is love at first sight

I wondered what it was because I was never like this before

I know it's childish to say this but this is my honest heart

Anyway, I'm ready I wanna do it now

Not just a some guy some girl but a good couple

 

Maybe it was because she was in her devil costume, but she couldn't resist blackmailing her dumb bear of a neighbor.

Not for anything bad or anything! She wasn't evil (that was all Tzuyu-yah), Sookie just owed her a favor in the future.

And seeing Sookie's adorable teary puppy pout was worth it. She couldn't resist cuddling the life out of her before sending her on her way.

"Everyone~ I have food~" She burst into their designated break room, immediately gaining their attention.

"Food!!" The hungry idols attacked it with gusto, finding something very familiar about it, but paying it no mind.

"Where'd you get it from, unnie?" Jihyo asked after feeding Sana some kimbap. "It looks like someone put a lot of attention into it."

"Hee hee, Manager oppa said it was from a fan." Nayeon replied with a laugh, making Jungyeon and Tzuyu look at her suspiciously. "What? Do you think I did this?"

"Heh, never. You can't cook." Chaeyoung meronged her. The matter was dropped then.

"So who was it really from?" Jungyeon asked after the others left the room.

"Uri Sooding. Who else would feel bad about not making us dinner and make up for it with a stacked lunchbox of breakfast?"

"I should've known. What a well-trained bear."

They both sighed, though they couldn't hide their tiny grins of affection.

"Oh, and get this, I got a free favor from her out of this. She really didn't want to get caught. Something about ninjas."

"Blackmail? Nice one." They both shared a high five.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter