Easy Advice

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey baby baby where you are

I cannot tell what is what

Hey can someone please try explaining it to me?

Just exactly why am I like this?

A day without you is kind of strange

I don't have anything to do, but

I don't like myself without you

Why is it that slowly I am only going crazy about you?

It's very boring, nothing is interesting

I can't even hold it in for a minute or a second

It is very dull, whatever the thing is

Please understand this kind of me

 

It hit her while she was listening to Doojoon & Kikwang's Baby It's You.

"Oh my god." Sookie had said to herself in realization.

"What is it?" Crush had replied nonchalantly, reading his book at a leisurely pace.

"I love Tzuyu-yah."

"So? That's nothing new, Hyunsook-ah. You're always gushing about how pretty and cute Sister-in-law is." Crush said, rolling his eyes. He thought it was something serious for a second.

"No... I mean that I'm in love with her, oppa!"

"Again, I already knew that. That's really obvious, Pabo-yah."

"Bwo? I just figured it out now! How did Hyoseob oppa know before me?!" Sookie asked with adorable confusion on her face.

"Because you, my dear dongsaeng, are literally as oblivious as a bear. Or a tree stump. Take your pick." 

"I'm not that dumb, am I?"

"You are, Hyunsook-ah. C'mon, you only call someone you really like wifey, that, or your best friend. But you don't call Jihyo-ssi that. And anyone looking at you and Sister-in-law would think that you two were dating or siblings with how you two act with each other."

"..." Sookie looked back on her relationship with her princess, imagining if anyone else were to behave the same way. "Oh... we do act like a couple, huh?" Was that why Tzuyu-yah got so jealous about Seolhyun unnie? Did she love her too? Or did she only like her?

This was too confusing~

"Don't think too hard on it, Hyunsook-ah. Don't want to hurt that bear brain of yours." Crush , chuckling when Sookie glared at him before obeying him anyway. "Here's an easier question, what are you going to do, baby sis?"

"I'm going to tell her, of course! I promised not to keep any secrets from my princess, after all." Sookie declared without hesitation.

"What you lack in smarts, you make up for in bravery. But Hyunsook-ah is also very creative when she puts her mind to it..." Crush trailed off, hoping that his dongsaeng would catch his drift.

"Hmm... ah! I don't get how me pranking Tzuyu-yah correlates with me telling her I love her?" Sookie looked at her oppa, even more confused. 

Crush just facepalmed in response.

"I meant, that Hyunsook-ah could confess to sister-in-law in a creative special way."

"Oh... that makes more sense! Why didn't Hyoseob oppa just say so?" Sookie had to dodge the pillow he threw at her. "Yah!" That prompted a pillow fight between the siblings, Almond and Duyu just watching their masters from the side.

 

Baby it's you

I could have never imagined it

You

Today too, I will only think about you

Even if I see you again every day, I only see you

Even after a long time has passed

Baby without you 2x

Baby without you without you

I can't be without you

Hey, I need you

Baby without you

The sky seems to be spinning

Just why on earth am I like this?

I want to hear only your voice

Please whisper to me all day long

I keep on wanting to see you

Please understand this heart of mine that seems like it's about to die

 

Sookie went back home, seriously mulling over how she planned to confess.

Hmm... maybe she should choreograph a dance for her?

Nah, she wasn't really a dancer, she was more a singer like Hyoseob oppa.

Write a song?

While that could work, she wasn't the most confident about her composing skills.

What was she good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter