Tiny Sunshine

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've never had my hopes up high

When you show me your sunny and pretty smile

I just blankly start counting stars

 

Tzuyu was about to knock on her neighbor's door, only for Sookie to come out wheeling her bike. Thankfully, she backed up in time.

"Ah! Sorry about that, Tzuyu-yah. I didn't know you were back." Sookie replied with a sheepish grin, carefully moving her bike to the side. 

"I'm fine, unnie. And we just got back from recording, me and the unnies were wondering if you wanted to hang out in our dorm for a change." Tzuyu answered her, moving some hair behind her ear. She wondered if her pabo husband would notice anything different about her.

"That's good, I wouldn't want to hurt my precious wife." Sookie smiled with relief, reaching up to pat the tall maknae on the head. "Eyy~ did Tzuyu-yah dye her hair darker?" She asked, noticing the absence of red in her hair.

"I did, does Sookie unnie like it?" Tzuyu asked with a pleased grin, all too happy that her dense unnie actually noticed without her asking.

"Mmhmm, Tzuyu-yah makes everything look beautiful." Sookie replied with a confident nod. "Who's my pretty wife~" She then cooed, making Tzuyu blush at the honest compliment. 

What was wrong with her? She heard compliments like that all the time, yet she couldn't help but blush like a school girl (which she recently did become one) when Shin Hyunsook complimented her.

"I'm surprised that you noticed at all, you Pabo bear." Tzuyu teased in return, although her face was still a light pink.

"I usually don't, but because it's you, I guess I just pay attention." Sookie replied with a nonchalant shrug.

"Pabo unnie." Tzuyu lightly hit her shoulder, face bright red once more. Jeez, how could Sookie unnie say something like that and not understand how that could be taken? Now her heart was beating like crazy, great.

"Huh? What did I do wrong now?" Sookie asked confused.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hit you." Tzuyu replied, her husband really was a dense bear. "Anyway, what's with the bike, unnie?"

"Huh, oh! I was about to hang out with Hyoseob oppa, he wanted to go bike riding down the river."

"That sounds fun..." Tzuyu trailed off. "I guess Sookie unnie can just tell me about it when she returns..."

"Aigoo, don't look so down, Tzuyu-yah. How about you come along with me? Oppa wouldn't mind an extra person."

"But I don't have a bike..."

"What are you talking about? Of course you have-" Chaeyoung tried to interject when she heard that false claim, only her and Jihyo unnie owned a bike out of all of them.

"Sana unnie."

"I got it, Tzuyu."

Sana quickly covered Chaeyoung's mouth, cutting off her statement.

"Oh, hi guys. Didn't see you there." Sookie waved at them, just noticing the rest of TWICE leaning out of their dorm to obviously eavesdrop.

"We know, Sookie's too busy flirting with our maknae." Momo , Sookie shrugged off the comment. Why did everyone always misunderstand her whenever she complimented Tzuyu-yah?

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter