Hi Neighbor

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like the spring rain that knocks on the window (knock knock knock)

My heart is wet and colored by you

When I see you smiling right now

Your playful words (knock knock knock)

I close my eyes but I keep thinking about them

I think I've definitely fallen for you

 

"You want me to write a song for TWICE? Me?" Sookie asked in disbelief.

"Mmhmm, I believe that with how close Hyunsook-ah is in age to the kids, she'll be able to write a relatable song for the album." JYP replied with a confident nod.

"But I've never written an official song for anyone before. I don't want to mess this up for everyone." Sookie said, very much scared of disappointing PD-nim and her oppas in the composing team that helped teach her. And she definitely didn't want to write a subpar song for her idol neighbors either.

"Eyy, think of this as your debut as a composer, Hyunsook-ah. I already mentioned it to your oppas, and they believe that you're ready like I do. Please~ just one song?"

"..."

"..."

"I'll try my best, PD-nim! I won't let you down! I hope..."

"That's the spirit, Hyunsook-ah! I eagerly anticipate what you'll write."

Sookie left the office, still very much nervous, but anxious to get to work on the song. She looked at what was already written for the mini-album, trying to think of just what kind of song would compliment the concept TWICE was going for, reading what was in the folder. Unfortunately with her head stuck in the folder, Sookie wasn't paying much attention to what was in front of her, resulting in her walking into someone, making the both of them fall down.

"Ah! Jwesonghamnida! I should have been more careful!" Sookie immediately stood up to help whoever she caused to fall. "Tzuyu-yah?!"

"Sookie unnie?!" Well, that was sooner than she expected. She accepted the help, Sookie pulling her up with surprising strength. "What are you doing here?" She then asked, helping Sookie gather her papers together.

"I'm a composer here! Well, composer-in-training. Didn't I mention that yesterday?" Sookie asked with an adorable confused expression. "Thanks for helping me, Tzuyu-yah!" She cheerfully thanked the maknae after they put everything back in the folder.

"No, unnie never mentioned being a composer here. Aish, this ghost neighbor is forgetful too." Tzuyu lightly , but she was happy that she would get to see more of Sookie at work, too. "And you're welcome."

"Eyy, well, now you know. Are you here to practice for your comeback with your unnies?"

"That's right. How'd unnie know?" To Tzuyu's surprise, Sookie actually looked nervous. So her childish unnie could feel nervous too, huh...

"Um... remember how I'm a composer-in-training? I've never actually written an official song before..." Tzuyu inwardly squealed at how cute her Ghost unnie was acting, kicking her feet timidly. "And PD-nim asked if I could write the last song to go on your upcoming mini-album..."

"Really? That's a good thing. Unnie's getting recognized for her potential."

"Ah ha, thanks for the vote of confidence." Sookie rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"Just don't make me sing a cheesy song, unnie."

"What if I want to write a cheesy song?"

"Sookie unnie's not allowed to."

"Tzuyu-yah's no fun."

"And unnie's a midget."

"Well... uh... Tzuyu-yah's a giant!" Even Sookie knew that wasn't much of a comeback.

"Why thank you, Sookie unnie." Tzuyu patronizingly pat her pouting neighbor on the head, grinning. "And thanks for walking me to practice. I'll see you later, Ghost unnie. Good luck with the song."

"Have fun with practi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter