Pabo Hubby

Knock Knock Knocking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today again, my day is spent swirling around you like a clock

Tomorrow again, my day will be filled with fantasies of you

Ah, such a hateful person

Don't you know my heart?

Even with that pretty face of yours

How can you be duller than a bear?

 

Tzuyu thought for sure that Sookie unnie must have known how much she liked her by now. Come on, it's not like she underhandedly sabotaged dates to her benefit for everyone.

"Hey Tzuyu-yah! There's my favorite dongsaeng~" Sookie glomped her in greeting once she entered her filled apartment. "I brought some bread back~" She then skipped over to the rest of TWICE, cheerily greeting the rest.

Unfortunately for our Yoda, she was dealing with Shin Hyunsook, who truly was a dumb kuma.

Why do I like such a pabo unnie, why? Tzuyu mentally face-palmed in frustration, but joined the others, taking the free spot next to Sookie.

"Here you go, Tzuyu-yah. I got us our favorite~" Sookie handed her a cinnamon roll, with a pleased grin on her face.

And there was the reason why she liked her Ghost unnie so much. Aish, of course it was her luck that she ended up liking someone as dense as a bear. But one look at Sookie unnie's childish grin and her heart just burst into a million pink butterflies.

"Thanks unnie." That's alright, she wouldn't let this set her back, she would get Sookie unnie to like her back just as much, and then she'd make sure that no one else had any interests in her Ghost unnie. "Oh, we got unnie something."

"Ooh! A present?! For me?! Give me~" Sookie was immediately pouting impatiently, making Jihyo flick her forehead. "Ow! That hurt, Jisoo!"

"Then be patient, Pabo-yah." 

"Drumroll please~" Everyone, including Sookie started hitting the couch or tapping their feet on the floor. "Ta-da! Sookie's very own tracksuit!" Momo handed the orange tracksuit to her.

"We all have one made from our fans, so we thought, why not make one for our neighbor?" Nayeon said with a shrug. Sookie unwrapped the plastic, turning the jacket around to see a pouting bear head design on the back.

"Sooding?" She asked that with confusion, she understood having the bear, as Jisoo and everyone else kept commenting how she was as dumb as one.

"Because Sookie is a big child. Sooding was the perfect nickname." Jungyeon clarified for her.

"Sookie's basically one of us, so..." Sana commented.

"Unnie gets a tracksuit saying that. Do you like it?" Tzuyu asked with slight nervousness.

"Gomawo, yorobun! I love it~" Sookie hugged the maknae in reply, Tzuyu sitting the closest, before everyone else joined in, making it a huge group hug.

"I drew the bear! Does Sookie unnie like it?" Chaeyoung asked with expectant eyes.

"Of course I do, Chaeng! Who's my favorite artist~" Sookie cooed, reaching over to muss with her hair.

"Unnie, c'mon! Let's go try it on!" Dahyun pulled Sookie o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter