[Boo's] : Embarassing

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy ran until he arrived at his class. He opened the door and walked inside.

[Boo’s]

I walked into my class and saw everyone staring at me. What? I lowered my head and walked to my desk before sitting on my chair. ‘Yah. I heard you’ve done something embarassing again.’ I glared at Hansol , my best friend that was sitting in front of me. ‘Oh...shut up will you?’ I rolled my eyes at him. ‘Come on , Boo. Tell us about it. I heard...the new handsome sunbae helped you. How lucky are you...’ Chan insisted. Wonwoo and Myungho nodded they head. I huffed in annoyance...no! More like embarassment. ‘Fine.’

They grinned before leaning a bit towards me. ‘I was running towards that sunbae when a cleaning machine came across and BAM! I bumped into it real hard.’ They furrowed their eyebrows. ‘Errr...just that?’ Wonwoo asked. I clicked my tongue. ‘That’s not the point. I managed to return his things when the blood from my nose dropped on it and I fainted...in front of him and his...friends.’ I bumped my head on the table causing me to groan because I forgot that my forehead had a bruise.

I looked at my friends. ‘I can’t believe I just embarassed myself in front of those admirable sunbaes. I’m hopeless.’ They chuckled. ‘It’s deja vu , I must say. Last year , you tripped in front of Soonyoung-sunbae on his first day in our school. Now , it’s the handsome sunbae.’ Hansol high-fived Myungho in agreement. Dude , you don’t have to remind me about that. I still remember it clearly. ‘By the way , I wonder what was the handsome sunbae’s name.’ Chan said.

‘It’s Mingyu. Kim Mingyu.’ They looked at me before squealing hard. ‘You even know his name...how lucky!’ Wonwoo...what the hell with you? ‘Guys , I saw his name on the documents. Plus , the clerk also told me his name. Seriously...’ Wonwoo grinned. ‘Really? Hehe. Sorry.’ I felt Chan nudging my arm. ‘Yah! What the hell...is he your destiny or what? Look over the window beside you.’ I raised my eyebrows. I turned my head to the window and saw...it’s him! Oh my god! You know , our buildings were quite near to each other. So , I can see the people inside the class. Plus , the window was freaking big and clean.

I turned my head quickly when I saw Mingyu-sunbae looking at me. ‘Boo , he’s looking at you. OMG!’ I told Hansol to shut his mouth. ‘Guys...why the hell you guys being like this. I just meet him today and I’m sure we’ll never meet in the future. Stop this nonsense.’ We got startled when Wonwoo slammed the desk. ‘I don’t know anymore...I just ship you and Mingyu-sunbae. Don’t even try to stop me. I’m going to tell this to my Soonyoung. I will definitely do something to put you guys together. I promise!’ I faceplamed at Wonwoo’s words. I don’t know you anymore , Won.

 I raised my head. I can felt my face burning. ‘You’re embarassing , Won. Speak of Soonyoung-sunbae , aren’t you guys still fighting? Did you guys just make up? It’s been like a week since I saw you talk to him.’ We sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter