[Boo's] : Regret

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Boo's]

I went out from my house to throw the rubbish when someone walking beside me. I turned my head and saw Mingyu was beside me. 'Why are you here? How did you know my new house? Is it Wonwoo? No one know about this beside my friends.' He looked amusingly at me. 'Seungkwan. I used to be your boyfriend. Of course, I know.' I turned my head somewhere else. How can you forgot that? I threw the rubbish into the bin before walked to the nearest park. 'What are you going to do here?' I rolled my eyes before started to warm up my body. Few minutes later, I started jogged around the park with him beside me. 'Hey. You're exercising now.' I hummed.

'Hey. Talk something with me.' The ?! Is he having amnesia? Did he forgot that we're on bad terms now? 'I don't want to.' I continued to jog and ignored him. I let out a heavy sigh after sitting on the bench. I wiped my sweats before a bottle of water came in front of my face. I looked up and saw Mingyu smiling at me. 'Here. Take it.' I took it and he sat down next to me. I sipped the water before leaning my back against the bench. 'You know we're on bad terms now.' He hummed. 'I know. Seungkwan.'

I hummed. 'Forgive me.' I let out a soft sigh. 'You know my answer, Mingyu.' I flustered when he kneeled in front of me. He took my hands and held it tightly. 'Yah...don't do like this.' He stared into my eyes. 'Seungkwan. Please, forgive me. Please...I love you so much. I can't go on without you. Please...' I gulped at his cracked voice. 'I don't know, Mingyu. I can forgive you but, your words...it's too much for me.' I pulled my hands away before standing up. 'I'll...get going first.' I walked faster to my house and locked myself in my room when I arrived. A knock was heard on my door.

'Seungkwan. It's me, Wonwoo.' I sighed before walked to unlock the door. 'Hey. Come in.' I locked the door and sat on my bed. He did the same. 'Your mom told me that you locked yourself since morning.' I hummed. 'Boo, I know it's about Mingyu-sunbae.' I looked at him. 'Did he told you to come here?' He shrugged. 'Maybe. Or maybe not. Anyways, just forgive him. I know you suffered too.' I let out a soft sigh. 'I already am.' He stared at me. 'So? What's the problem now?'

I leaned on the headboard. 'Won. Should I get back with him? I know I love him but, his words still hurt me deep inside.' He patted my hand. 'You know, I always want you to be with him. But, please do what's right for yourself. That's the best decision.' I give him a small nod before smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter