[Boo's] : Ignore

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell kept ringing. People started to give weird look at them.

[Boo’s]

I kept riding the bike fast. Mingyu that was behind me kept ringing the bell because he totally don’t want some people die because of me. The things going on really makes my head gone insane. For the first time , I don’t give a about people around me. I just want to have fun for myself and released this stress. I stopped the bike when I saw a bench near the lake. I parked the bike and sat on the bench. I sighed in relieved.

I looked at Mingyu , who just arrived. ‘Seungkwan…you’re totally going to kill someone with that speed.’ He sat beside me. ‘I don’t even care about them.’ He stared at me. ‘I’m tired to care about people anymore.’ He hummed. ‘I’m thirsty.’ He nodded. ‘Wait. I’ll go buy drinks for us.’ I gestured an okay and stared at him , riding the bike. I sighed. I walked down near the lake and lie down on the grass.

I closed the eyes and felt the air caressing my face. I wish I can stay like this forever. I brought my hand up to cover the sunlight but , Mingyu caught my hand with his. I can saw him clearly because his body covered the sunlight completely from my face. We just stayed silent and kept staring at each other. He kissed my lips and pulled away. ‘I love you.’ My heart pounding hard. His eyes told me everything. That he mean everything he said. It felt different this time.

I closed eyes when he leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead. ‘I love you forever.’ I sat down and hugged him tightly. I closed my eyes while hearing his heartbeats. ‘Why did you love me too much?’ He chuckled while caressing my hair. ‘Because it’s you.’ I felt myself tearing up. ‘Are you crying?’ I kept my silent. He pushed me slightly and wiped the tears. ‘Don’t cry.’ I slapped his chest. ‘Blame it on yourself.’ He chuckled.

‘Seungkwan…I know you’re having a hard time but , can you think about it?’ I knew what he mean. I sighed before released my hug and sat properly , facing the lake. ‘I don’t know. I’m faking myself now. You might hate me when you know my true self.’ He raised his eyebrows. ‘You might get tired with me. Then , you will leave me behind and I will be alone forever. I will thinking hard about you but , you never come back because you already have Jisoo-sunbae. So , I die from depression and you will be happy ever after.’ He laughed.

I glared at him. ‘Why are you laughing? It’s not funny. It might happen , Mingyu.’ He pinched my cheeks. ‘Oh my god! You are so cute. Even cuter than the fluffy creatures I meet before. I just want to pinch your cheeks , hugging you all day and kiss your face because you are too cute for me to handle.’ He pressed my cheeks together. ‘Oh my god! You are so cute! I love you.’ He planted a kiss on my pouty lips. ‘Mingyu!’

I slapped his hands away. ‘I’m being serious now.’ He wiped his tears. ‘You tearing me up , baby. You’re so funny and cute.’ I looked away from him. ‘Don’t…call me that! I’m not your boyfriend or what.’ He ruffled my hair. ‘Not my boyfriend yet.’ I pushed his face away. ‘Don’t look at me li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter