[Kim's] : Love

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Students started to fill the cafeteria. Mingyu and his friends walked into the cafeteria earning a few glares from the students.

[Kim’s]

We walked into the cafeteria , earning a few glares from the students. I know that they were staring at me because of the incident. Like I care? We walked to our usual table and sat there. ‘You wait here. I’ll take your food too.’ I nodded at Seokmin. ‘Thanks , man.’ I looked around the cafeteria before quickly rolled my eyes at Seungkwan. I’m really angry at him. I hate when he kept pushing me away. I groaned when Jisoo sat beside me. ‘Mingyu.’ He smiled at me.

I hummed. ‘Hey , what’s wrong? You’re look annoyed…’ I looked at Jisoo. ‘Why did you do that to Seungkwan?’ His frowned. ‘I did what?’ I scoffed. ‘Don’t play dumb , Jisoo. He told me everything.’ He gulped. ‘And you believe him? You don’t know if he’s lying to you , right?’ I’m about to speak when my friends came to the table. I turned my head when Seokmin put my food in front of me. I ignored Jisoo and started to eat my food.

‘Answer me , Mingyu.’ I continued to eat. My friends looked at us when he took the spoon before my hand. ‘What the hell , Jisoo?’ He slammed the spoon. ‘I said answer me!’ I stared at Jisoo. He screamed like he had lost his mind. What’s wrong with him? ‘Answer me!’ He pushed my shoulder before standing up. I took a deep breath. ‘Let’s just stop , Jisoo.’ I decided to stop when everyone were staring at us.

‘No! You’re totally blame me , right? Why did you believe him so much?’ I pulled him sit but , he snapped my hand away. ‘Kim Mingyu! Why?! Why him?!’ I huffed in annoyance. ‘I love him! I ing in love with him! Do you understand now?!’ Jisoo gritted his teeth. ‘No! You can’t love him! He’s a kid! You have to love me! Me!’ I stood up. ‘I’m sorry , Jisoo. I love him. I love Seungkwan so much. You really have to let me go.’ I felt a pain on my left cheek. Jisoo curled his fist after slapping me.

He walked away from the table. Seungkwan’s friends gasped when he purposely pushed Seungkwan’s head. I want to go to Seungkwan but , I can’t. I’m still angry with him. After the incident , everyone started to gather around me and Seungkwan asking whatever they wanted. I excused myself from the cafeteria because I was annoyed with all of them. Little did I know , Seungkwan was following me until we’re at the rooftop.

I turned around and got shocked at Seungkwan’s presence. I kept a straight face while looking at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter