[Kim's] : First kiss

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu dragged the poor boy and brought him to the basketball team lockers room. He locked the door and looked at the boy.

[Kim’s]

I dragged Seungkwan inside before locking the door. ‘Hey. Let me out from here!’ He struggled to go out from the room. ‘Stop it , Seungkwan! God…what’s wrong with you?!’ He pushed my chest hardly before distancing himself from me. ‘It’s you! You are the wrong one! I told you! I told you…don’t be too nice with me! Why won’t you listen to me? I said…why?’ He burst into tears. ‘I know , but why should I do that? I don’t even know the reasons.’ He sobbed more harder than before.

He kept hiccupping while wiping his unstoppable tears. ‘You…’ Hiccup. ‘Should just do…what I say…’ Hiccup. ‘If you really love me.’ Hiccup. ‘Hey…’ I crouched down in front of him. He raised his head. I wiped his face with a towel. ‘Stop crying. You face looks red.’ He pushed my shoulder. ‘Idiot. I was soaked in red paint.’ I chuckled. ‘Look. You stop crying.’ I grinned. He pushed me. ‘Here. Wear this. Go wash yourself. You look too red for my liking.’ He faked a kick before taking the clothes with and went to the shower room.

An hour later , he came out wearing the clothes I gave him. Thank god I have the spare clothes in my locker. ‘This is too big for me.’ He flapping the sleeves. I walked to him and pinched his cheeks. He squirmed his eyes. ‘It hurts , idiot.’ I grinned. ‘You look too cute. I can’t help myself.’ I grabbed the sleeve before folded it and did the same to the other one. ‘Better?’ He nodded. ‘Emm…and I think I look great with red hair.’ I touched his hair. ‘This won’t come out?’ He hummed.

I nodded and smiled. ‘I think you look great with red hair too.’ We chuckled before silence filled around us. I looked at him when he sighed. ‘You okay?’ He shook his head. ‘I don’t know. Maybe yes…maybe not. I’m going to live in hell after this. So , what I’m expecting now. Mingyu…?’ I hummed. ‘Should I move from here?’ He looked at me. ‘As for me…I really want you to stay but , it’s your life. If you think moving is the best decision…you should do it.’ He lowered his head. He sighed again.

I held his chin up and make him looked at me. ‘Why?’ He sighed. ‘But I have great friends here.’ I furrowed my eyebrows. ‘Just your great friends? Then , who I am?’ He snapped my hand from his chin and clicked his tongue. ‘Stop that. You are my friend too.’ I shook my head. ‘I don’t recall being your friend.’ He huffed in annoyance and kept his eyes on the floor. ‘Seungkwan.’ He hummed before raising his head. He froze when our lips meet each other.

I hugged his waist with my right arm and held his neck with the other arm to deepen the kiss. Our lips parted when he pushed my chest. ‘You…you took my first kiss! Why?!’ He was blushing hardly. He kept wiping his lips with his hands. I chuckled. ‘It’s good to know that I’m your first.’ I ruffled his hair. He glared at me. ‘I hate you.’ I grinned. ‘I love you.’ He gasped. ‘I said , don’t say that words to someone unimportant.’ I frowned. ‘But you’re important for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter