[Kim's] : Sunshine

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy walked into the school with smile plastered on his face. Everyone looked at him weirdly because he kept greeting everyone that walked or came across him unlike his first day.

[Kim’s]

I’m really in a great mood today. I just felt smiling was the right thing to do all day. I walked into my class and sat at my place. Seokmin looked around before stared at me. ‘Dude , something good happen today? You keep smiling like a idiot.’ I flashed a smile at Seokmin and he gasped. ‘You really have something good happen , right?’ I nodded. I chuckled everytime the incident came across my mind.

Flashback...

I walked out from my room and saw Seungkwan sleeping on the couch. Yes...I already knew his name. I came closer to him and he looked so cute with those pout. I felt like I want to put him in pocket and bring him everywhere I go. Okay...I sound like a freak. But , really...he looked too cute for me. He’s like the cutest and beautiful human I’ve ever saw. He made me feel something I never felt before when I’m still with Jisoo.

I stared at his face. I sighed lightly. How come someone became this cute and beautiful? I brought me fingers to his hair and caressed it slowly. I guess he’s a heavy sleeper because he don’t even stirred up when I did this. I caressed his cheeks before pecking it. Oh my god! What did I just do? But his skin felt soft against my lips. Errr...I sound like a ert. I shook my head lightly. Kim Mingyu! Enough...you have school today.

I caressed his cheeks again before walking to the bathroom to take bath. I walked out from my bathroom later and heard his alarm rang. I leaned against the wall as I saw him struggling to find his phone that was already on the floor. I tried not to laugh but failed when he fell down from the couch. He looked flustered when he heard my laughters and quickly covered his face with the blanket. ‘Morning.’ I greeted him.

He stood up quickly and bowed at me before walked with blanket and he tripped his legs , making him panicked. I ran towards him and caught him before both of us fell on the floor. He sighed in relieved and put his head on my chest. But later , reality hits him and he stood up quickly before running out from my house. I chuckled when his flustered and redden face flashed in my mind. He’s so cute! I got up from the floor and realized he left his bag and phone in my house. He’s so clumsy.

End of flashback...

I snapped up from my flashback when Seokmin slapped my shoulder. I looked at him , who was staring weirdly at me. ‘What?’ He shook his head. ‘Nothing. But , you look creepy when you’re daydreaming.’ I scratched my nape. ‘Hahaha...sorry. Oh! Teacher’s here.’ He shook his head lightly before looked to the front. I turned my head towards the window and saw him reading something for his class. Study well , sunshine...and I felt myself cringed. Euwww...

After a few classes , the bell rang for the most favourite subject which is recess. Seokmin and I walked to the cafeteria and greeted the others that were already at the table. Both of us walked to take some food when I saw Seungkw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter