[Boo's] : Hurting

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The café was filled with people since it was located near a few big companies. Seungkwan was waiting in a line for his orders when the worker called out his number. He thanked the worker before took his orders and walked to his table.

[Boo’s]

I put down the cups on the table before sat on the seat in front Mingyu-sunbae. I pushed his order towards him. ‘Here. Sunbae’s drink.’ He looked at me before smiling. ‘Thanks.’ I nodded before smiling slightly. Silence filled around us. I sipped the drink to ease the awkwardness. ‘Sunbae.’ He hummed before looked straight at me. ‘Don’t be too kind with me.’ He widen his eyes. ‘What? But , why?’ He put down his phone before leaned forward.

I gulped before sighing. ‘Nothing. Just…don’t be too nice with me.’ He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. ‘I know that. But , why should not I’m being nice to you.’ I sipped my drink. ‘A sunbae should act like a sunbae. What I mean is…I barely know sunbae. People start talking nonsense about us and I don’t like that because we’re totally nothing to each other.’ I stopped talking when he grabbed my hand. ‘Stop.’ He said.

I pulled my hand away. ‘Sunbae…I’m sorry if my words were harsh. But , that’s what I feel.’ He slammed the table quite hard before standing up and leaned forward towards me. I gasped when I realized he was too close with me. ‘I’m being nice because I like you. I can hardly breathe when I saw you. I’m happy whenever you called me. But , I’m became annoyed when you called me sunbae because I don’t want to become your sunbae. I want to be Mingyu , your boyfriend.’ I pushed him away. What the hell he’s talking about?

I stood up from my seat. ‘That was nonsense. No way you’re liking me. Emm…this was my treat. I…I just want us to become just sunbae-hoobae. I’ll…ge..get going first.’ I walked out from the café quickly. I walked to the bus stop and luckily the bus arrived the moment I arrived. I took the bus and went home.

I walked into the school and greeted my friends. We walked together to the lockers hall when I saw him with his group of friends. ‘Oh my god! Boo , Mingyu-sunbae is staring at you. Look at him. Look!’ I huffed in annoyance. ‘Shut up , Won! Don’t say his name and everything related to him again.’ I walked away , leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter