[MinKwan's] : Time

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kim's]

I opened the door and walked into my house. I heard noise from the guest bedroom. I walked slowly and took a peek into the room. I saw Seungkwan busy throwing things into his luggage. 'Baby.' He stopped what he was doing and turned to look at me. 'Don't call me that. We're nothing now.' I walked closer to him and grabbed his hands to stop him. 'Wait for a while. I will get out from your house. Just let me pack all my things here.' I turned his body around. 'Hey, stop. I'm sorry. I know I should not said that to you. Really, I'm sorry.' He stayed silence.

'Fine. I'll just left my stuffs here.' He snapped my hands from his shoulders and walked out from the room. I ran after him. 'Seungkwan. Seungkwan. Please...stay. I said I'm sorry. Seungkwan, I'm--' He cut my words. 'Do you think saying sorry will make things between us change? No. Your words. I'm just...' He sighed. 'I don't know. I think you need time. You busy with your university life, right? I'll give you time. A lot.' He walked out from my house.

[Boo's]

I pressed the door bell. Few seconds later, the door was opened by Wonwoo. 'Seungkwan! What are you doing here?' 'Seungkwan's here?' 'Won, are you serious?' 'Don't lie. Oh...Seungkwan!' I pushed them aside and walked into Wonwoo's house. I greeted his parents before went upstairs to his bedroom. I sprawled on his bed and stared blankly at the ceiling. They walked into the room and jumped onto the bed. 'Yah! What's wrong with you?' I heard Hansol asking. 'Guys...I broke up with Mingyu.' I sighed heavily.

'What?!!!' I covered my ears because they were too loud. I sat up and looked at them. 'No need to shout. You guys really...' Wonwoo grabbed my shoulders. 'What did he do? Why did he break up with you? Did he cheat on you?' I chuckled. 'Won, calm down. He didn't cheat on me.' He frowned. 'Then?' Hansol and Chan nodded. 'I'm just angry with him. So, I break up with him. I dumped him. Can you believe it? I dumped someone.' I chuckled.

They looked at me weirdly. 'Is he okay? He's slowly gone mad.' I slapped Chan's thigh when he said that. 'Yah! I'm not mad, yet.' 'Oh my god. Won, what are we going to do? He said yet!' Wonwoo cupped his mouth. 'Silent. What makes you so mad at him? I mean, you guys totally love each other. Suddenly, a break up...by you? That's not make any sense.' So, I told them about what happened. 'I want to kill him! How can he said that to you? A kid! Wow, that's offending. I can't understand him.' Wonwoo complained. 'Me too. Look, Soonyoung-sunbae and Wonwoo are dating and Won is the same age as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter