[Boo's] : Gyu

Sunbae Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Boo's]

'I swear to god, gyu. Stop staring me. You look like a freak.' I whined at his behaviour. He kept doing that since I got back from hospital and it's bothering me. I cleared my throat. 'Gyu, do you have orange juice in your fridge?' He raised his eyebrows. 'I have it. Why?' I grinned before standing up. 'Good!' I exclaimed and walked away before he grabbed my wrist. 'Where are you going?' 'To get myself some juice...?' He shook his head. 'Nope. You're staying here. I'll grab it for you.' I clicked my tongue. 'Oh come on. I can do it myself.' I pouted.

He pecked my lips before pushing me to sit on the couch again. I crossed my arms in a sulking manner when he came back from the kitchen with a glass of orange juice. 'Here. The juice.' I took the glass before drink a few sips from it. 'Gyu.' He turned his head to me. 'Emm...why?' I flustered a bit when he touched my right eye lightly. 'There's something here.' He smiled when he managed to remove it. I took his hand and caressed it slowly. 'Don't do this when we in school.' He furrowed his eyebrows. 'Do what in school?' 'This. Things you do now. I don't want people say anything about you.' He sighed.

He grabbed my shoulders. 'Look. I'm doing this because I love you. Who cares? I can be clingy boyfriend whenever I want. Say what they want. I don't give a damn about it.' 'But...' He put a finger on my lips to stop my words. 'I'm still going to do it even you said don't. I know...you secretly enjoying it, right?' I widen my eyes. 'I don't! Don't blabbering nonsense, gyu.' I quickly turned my head towards the TV because I can felt my face burning up. He chuckled before put his face in front of me. I gulped. 'What...are y...you doing?' He chuckled again before pinching both my cheeks. 'You are blushing. Why did you have to be so cute? Oh god. I love you.' He slowly leaning in towards me before pinned me to the couch. '...gyu...?' I gulped when he stared in my eyes so deeply. 'I love you.' I gulped when he said that in a deep voice. It sounded different this time. Not like he usually said it. I felt myself blushing even harder.

'I...love you too.' He smiled before connecting our lips together. I felt him smiling in the kiss and it making me smiled too. I pulled away first to catch my breath. He kept planting kisses on my face. Eyes, forehead, cheeks and lastly, my lips. He tilted my head to the side and deepen the kiss. My friends stared at me weirdly when they saw my limping into the class and hissed when I sat on the chair. 'What is wrong with you, dude?' Hansol asked. I ignored his question and kept swearing my boyfriend in my head. 'Boo! What the hell? Spill it out.' Wonwoo demanded. '...It's not important. Don't mind me.' My friends rolled their eyes.

'Are you kidding us? Don't mind you? When you was limping like an idiot earlier. Oh my god! Guys...' All of us looked at Myungho. He changing looks with Chan, Wonwoo and Hansol. They all gasped before grinned. 'We know your hubby is the cause. Right?' I choked the air at Chan's straightforwardness. 'The did you talking about?' They giggled.

I switched my attention to somewhere else. 'I'm so glad you and Mingyu-sunbae are official now. Don't worry...I have lost it too long ago.' Wonwoo whispered the last sentence to us. We make face at him. 'Euwww...gross. No need to tell us. I don't why you are my best buddy , Won.' Myungho scoffed. Wonwoo grinned. 'It's because I'm too cool for you to resist.' He said with a proud face. I rolled my eyes at him. 'Yeah...right. I don't you anymore, Won. In fact, I don't know you guys anymore. Don't talk to me. I'm switching my emo mode on.' I put my head on the table and sleep. I sleep through the whole English and Literature class. Luckily, the boys said I'm suffering from severe headache.

I groaned in annoyance when peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter